- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Inspired by one of the predominant cities in Italy where the frames were constructed, the Electric Eyewear™ Venice frames are sure to make a fashion statement. Chi cerca trova.
- 100% UV protection.
- Six-base polycarbonate lens.
- Mold injected grilamid frame.
- Five-barrel stainless steel optical hinge.
- Comes with hard case and microfiber cleaning cloth.
- Made in Italy.
- Temple Length: 135 mm
- Frame Width: 144 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 48 mm
- Lens Width: 59 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Venice by Electric Eyewear. Sorry!
Interested in new Electric Eyewear products?
Over the last decade, Electric has produced some of the most unique and innovative sunglasses, snow goggles, and accessory designs in the action sports market. In 2006 Electric was awarded “Breakthrough Brand of the Year” by SIMA (Surf Industry Manufacturer’s Association) and in 2009 won the “Accessory Product of the Year.” Electric was acquired by Volcom in January 2008 for its strategic fit in terms of complementary products, marketing and distribution.
Electric’s global headquarters are located in San Clemente (California) and its regional offices are in Hossegor (France), Byron Bay (Australia) and Auckland (New Zealand).