- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Technician can be summed up in two words: Pure Class. It's vintage styling and tasteful flavor is enough to make any head turn. The Technician offers a new twist on classic styling.
- Polarized lenses reduces glare while providing increased eye protection and durability.
- 8 base grylamide frame.
- 8 base polycarbonate lens.
- 3 barrel stainless steel optical hinge.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Technician Polarized by Electric Eyewear. Sorry!
Interested in new Electric Eyewear products?
Over the last decade, Electric has produced some of the most unique and innovative sunglasses, snow goggles, and accessory designs in the action sports market. In 2006 Electric was awarded “Breakthrough Brand of the Year” by SIMA (Surf Industry Manufacturer’s Association) and in 2009 won the “Accessory Product of the Year.” Electric was acquired by Volcom in January 2008 for its strategic fit in terms of complementary products, marketing and distribution.
Electric’s global headquarters are located in San Clemente (California) and its regional offices are in Hossegor (France), Byron Bay (Australia) and Auckland (New Zealand).
Electric Eyewear Technician Polarized
Awesome! These sunglasses are freaking AWESOME. I just bought a pair of them and am amazed by the quality and comfort.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Florida
- April 15, 2007
Just got them at the Blue Hawaii Surf shop. The Electric Technician is absolutely brilliant in every way. I love them!
I'd also recommend: Electric, Polarized, Von Zipper
- Tim B - customer
- from Honolulu, Hawaii
- September 6, 2010
I really like these glasses. The frame and lens quality is there. I am in Afghanistan in some very harsh conditions and these glasses are holding up. I highly recommend them.
- Chip c - customer
- from charleston, sc
- September 3, 2012