- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Fact: bigger is better, especially when they're the oversized design of the EG2 from Electric™. See better and shred harder with these mountain-crushing goggles.
- Ergonomic frame design for a face-conforming fit.
- Mold-injected thermo-plastic urethane frame retains its flex in extremely low temperatures, is extremely abrasion resistant, and has high tensile strength.
- Contoured triple layer face foam offers unparalleled comfort, an easy fit, and wicks away moisture. Brushed poly fleece is on the outer layer for a comfortable feel.
- The oversized dual spherical polycarbonate lens features:
• An outer lens is made of a mold-injected polycarbonate sheet.
• An inner lens that uses a directional valve to relieve pressure at varying altitudes ensuring proper visual performance.
- Super anti-fog coating that absorbs moisture and an anti-scratch hard coating.
- Super anti-reflective technology absorbs light and reduces glare for superior vision.
- Hard coatings are applied to the outer lens in order to create a proper seal against the elements and a protective barrier against the scratching of your lens.
- Offers 100% UV protection.
- Adjustable 43mm strap.
- Helmet compatible frame.
Frame Width: 180mm
Lens 90mm high x 100mm wide
- Storage hard case included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the EG2 by Electric Eyewear. Sorry!
Interested in new Electric Eyewear products?
Over the last decade, Electric has produced some of the most unique and innovative sunglasses, snow goggles, and accessory designs in the action sports market. In 2006 Electric was awarded “Breakthrough Brand of the Year” by SIMA (Surf Industry Manufacturer’s Association) and in 2009 won the “Accessory Product of the Year.” Electric was acquired by Volcom in January 2008 for its strategic fit in terms of complementary products, marketing and distribution.
Electric’s global headquarters are located in San Clemente (California) and its regional offices are in Hossegor (France), Byron Bay (Australia) and Auckland (New Zealand).