- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- It's a simple idea: more lens and less frame creates an optimal field of vision. See it all and see it clearly with the EG2.5 from Electric™.
- Best suited for smaller mugs, the EG2.5 may be smaller, but that doesn't mean it skimps on the features of its big brother, the EG2.
- Ergonomic frame design for a comfortable fit.
- Mold-injected thermo-plastic urethane frame retains its flex in extremely low temperatures, is extremely abrasion resistant, and has high tensile strength.
- Triple layer face foam offers unparalleled comfort, an easy fit, and wicks away moisture. Brushed poly fleece on the outer layer for a comfortable feel.
- Frame and nose bridge slits allow for maximum frame flexibility, creating an optimal fit and unparalleled comfort.
- The oversized dual spherical lens is equipped with these key features:
• The inner lens heat pressed to match the spherical shape of the outer lens to assure precise optics.
• The inner lens also functions as a thermal barrier, creating a dead space of air between it and the outer lens. Acting as a thermal barrier, this dead space keeps the inner lens warm and dry, protecting it further from the outside elements.
- Features an anti-fog that absorbs moisture and an anti-scratch hard coating.
- Anti-reflective coating absorbs light and reduces glare to improve vision.
- Offers 100% UV protection.
- Adjustable 40mm strap.
- Helmet compatible frame.
- Frame Width: 167 mm
- Weight: 4.6 oz
- Lens Height: 74 mm
- Lens Width: 161 3⁄10 mm
- Bridge: 21 6⁄7 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the EG2.5 by Electric Eyewear. Sorry!
Interested in new Electric Eyewear products?
Over the last decade, Electric has produced some of the most unique and innovative sunglasses, snow goggles, and accessory designs in the action sports market. In 2006 Electric was awarded “Breakthrough Brand of the Year” by SIMA (Surf Industry Manufacturer’s Association) and in 2009 won the “Accessory Product of the Year.” Electric was acquired by Volcom in January 2008 for its strategic fit in terms of complementary products, marketing and distribution.
Electric’s global headquarters are located in San Clemente (California) and its regional offices are in Hossegor (France), Byron Bay (Australia) and Auckland (New Zealand).