- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Electric designs with style and function in mind.
- Made in Italy, the frames are mold-injected Grylamid which is lightweight, strong and has the best memory retention in variable temperatures.
- All of Electric's sunglasses are constructed from the highest-grade polycarbonate lenses available.
- Lenses block 100% UV rays and filter out UVA, UVB, and UVC.
- Polarized lens reduce glare while providing increased eye protection and durability.
Lens W 65mm x H 38mm
Temple Length 120mm
Frame Width 136mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Charge Polarized by Electric Eyewear. Sorry!
Interested in new Electric Eyewear products?
Over the last decade, Electric has produced some of the most unique and innovative sunglasses, snow goggles, and accessory designs in the action sports market. In 2006 Electric was awarded “Breakthrough Brand of the Year” by SIMA (Surf Industry Manufacturer’s Association) and in 2009 won the “Accessory Product of the Year.” Electric was acquired by Volcom in January 2008 for its strategic fit in terms of complementary products, marketing and distribution.
Electric’s global headquarters are located in San Clemente (California) and its regional offices are in Hossegor (France), Byron Bay (Australia) and Auckland (New Zealand).
Electric Eyewear Charge Polarized
I like how these look well enough, but they feel really cheap for a pair of sunglasses. The temples are very stiff so it feels like the hinges could break when you open and close them. I showed them to a bunch of different people and the consensus was that they look like they cost maybe less.
- Anonymous - customer
- February 4, 2013