- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please click here for the El Naturalista size chart.
- El Naturalista® footwear is made as natural as possible; serving to bring attention, preservation and support to the Environment on a global level.
- The Tesela N740 is a mary jane heel must-have for your wardrobe collection.
- Upper made of leaves leather in which the vegetable components bring out the characteristics of the leather's organic material providing transparency, color intensity, and brightness.
- The hook-and-loop strap closure allows for easy on-and-off wear each and every time.
- Insoles are a recycled carbon compound that give added support and breathability.
- The exclusive Frog Shock System is a specially cushioned insole that absorbs the harsh impacts to the heel.
- The Comfort Last is anatomically angled. The outline adapts to the natural shape of your foot.
- Natural rubber outsole results in comfortable, resistant and extremely long-lasting sole. Also, once natural rubber is discarded it degrades much more rapidly than synthetic materials.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8-8.5), width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Tesela N740 by El Naturalista. Sorry!
Interested in new El Naturalista products?
El Naturalista believes that the future is in our hands and on our feet. They believe that we are all equal in our freedom to be different and that we are all individuals, not a crowd. Life shouldn't be taken at a walking pace and that the craftsman’s thoroughness is the best guarantee of innovation and quality. That’s why El Naturalista use their hands to create gorgeous and comfortable shoes and boots.
El Naturalista is committed to promoting, as agents of social change, an innovative and sustainable project consistent with their values. Life inspires life and that is why El Naturalista develops footwear to walk through life with respect and care.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
70% True to size
15% Half size too small
15% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
44% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
6% No arch support
El Naturalista Tesela N740
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 20 reviews.
Top Positive Review
4 people found this review helpful.
I do not usually wear a heel of any kind, but I was looking for something a ilttle dressier than my usual Keens and Danskos and these struck me as really, really cute. They are also some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. Well designed all over, with an ample toe box. Love these shoes.Read more » « Show less November 10, 2011 by Caroline P
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
I just received these shoes...what a waste of time and postage! They are so not worth the price! There is absolutely no arch support. Aside from that, they aren't even remotely comfortable. I can't return them fast enough. Guess I'll stick to Naots for that price - much better quality shoes.Read more » « Show less March 12, 2012 by Anonymous
I do not usually wear a heel of any kind, but I was looking for something a ilttle dressier than my usual Keens and Danskos and these struck me as really, really cute. They are also some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. Well designed all over, with an ample toe box. Love these shoes.
- Caroline P - customer
- from United States
- November 10, 2011
I bought this shoe in Spain on my honeymoon a few months ago, and I absolutely love it. I wear a 6.5 shoe, so I have the European size 37. Depending on whether I wear socks or tights with the shoe, I use an insert sometimes. And this shoe is versatile enough to wear with socks for pants and jeans, or with tights and skirts! Looks great and I get a lot of compliments on them. I got a plum color, not available here, and also the black. Comfort is key, and they are definitely comfortable! No break-in period, as I inaugurated them by running and I mean running full-throttle, through two airports to make connections on the way home from Spain on the first day I wore them! They supported my ankles without a hitch. No pain, not a blister one. I also like that they try to be green in the materials. Did I mention that I love them?
I'd also recommend: Merrell, Born
- Susan R - customer
- from New Mexico
- February 1, 2011
Beautiful leather color. Original heel. Easy secure velcro closing. Have been wearing shoes for six months both in office and on weekends. Very comfortable. I wear mine with fishnet nude stockings and vintage inspired dresses.
I'd also recommend: Camper
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York
- February 24, 2012
These are terrific! Not only did I get them over-nighted to me at no extra charge! They are lovely, comfortable, and stylish shoes. I got them in purple, which will go with everything. I am a size 11, average width and these are perfection in a 42.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Sarah M - customer
- from South Dakota
- February 2, 2012
I cannot believe how incredibly comfortable this shoe is, I find them more comfortable than my sneakers. I definitely plan on purchasing more from this brand in the future!
- Carmen L - customer
- from United States
- February 1, 2012