- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please click here for the El Naturalista size chart.
- El Naturalista footwear is made as natural as possible; serving to bring attention, preservation and support to the Environment on a global level.
- The 'Iggdrasil' was inspired from a trip to Finland and is known as the Tree of Life in Nordic mythology. It was an immense ash tree, planted by the gods, rooted at the center of the universe with branches that encompassed the whole world.
- The upper is made from Stream Leather; tanned with vegetable extracts, ground tree bark and churned for weeks in a special cylinder. It is treated by hand with animal fat, olive and sunflower oil. This naturally protects the shoes from water, dirt and everyday wear.
- Insoles are a recycled carbon compound that give added support and breathability.
- The exclusive Frog Shock System is a specially cushioned insole that absorbs the harsh impacts to the heel.
- The Comfort Last is anatomically angled. The outline adapts to the natural shape of your foot.
- The Recycled Rubber Outsole is environmentally conscious. El Naturalista® uses leftover rubber that most would consider industrial waste and reutilizes it to make these original soles. The inspiration of the 'Iggdrasil' is reflected with its tree bark design.
- Please note the size conversion on the El Naturalista shoe box does not accurately reflect the correct size selection on the website.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8.5-9), width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Iggdrasil N096 by El Naturalista. Sorry!
Interested in new El Naturalista products?
El Naturalista believes that the future is in our hands and on our feet. They believe that we are all equal in our freedom to be different and that we are all individuals, not a crowd. Life shouldn't be taken at a walking pace and that the craftsman’s thoroughness is the best guarantee of innovation and quality. That’s why El Naturalista use their hands to create gorgeous and comfortable shoes and boots.
El Naturalista is committed to promoting, as agents of social change, an innovative and sustainable project consistent with their values. Life inspires life and that is why El Naturalista develops footwear to walk through life with respect and care.
3% Full size too large
9% Half size too Large
69% True to size
15% Half size too small
4% Full size too small
86% Felt true to width
8% Felt narrower than marked
6% Felt wider than marked
49% Excellent arch support
51% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
El Naturalista Iggdrasil N096
A slice of heaven! Ordered these shoes because I thought they were so cute and unusual. Didn't expect them to be so exceptionally comfortable! The rounded toe of this clog was plenty roomy for my slightly wide feet. The footbed supportive, and the leather soft. If you have a narrow foot, they might not be a good choice as there is no way to adjust the tension across the top of the foot. The strap is not adjustable. Very well made clog.
Felt true to size
Felt wider than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- from California
- February 1, 2007
I wanted these shoes for so long. I finally was able to order them. And they were worth the wait. I ordered the green pair. I now want to order the Lila colored pair. Hopefully soon! They are so comfortable. Easy to put on. And so cute. The best part is the sole. The rubber sole is genius. I wish more shoe companies would use a rubber sole. If you are on the fence about ordering these shoes I would recommend getting them. They are fabulous! P.S. Zappos is my favorite store in the whole wide world!
- Monica C - customer
- from Salish Sea
- February 17, 2012
Love these - they are more red than the photo indicates thought. I thought they looked a bit more fuchsia in the photo. I wear a ladies size 10 shoe and ordered a size 41, fits perfect. My massage therapist wears these religiously so thought they must be good, and she was right. I have back problems and must stand at work for part of the day, so these are great if you need to stand for long periods of time.
I'd also recommend: Dansko
- Tricia - customer
- from Vancouver, BC
- May 10, 2011
I love these shoes! I bought it in black over the summer and have worn them almost every day since and they still look brand new. I wear orthotics and find it really difficult to find nice, stylish shoes that I can fit them into and El Naturalista is just perfect for that! I have other El Naturalista shoes in a size 40, but for the clog style I did better with a 39.
- Mimi V - customer
- from San Ramon, CA
- January 24, 2011
Great shoe - This shoe is smart, good-looking, and very comfortable. It easily handles different looks from casual to dressy, and so it's good for traveling--keeps you in healthy stride all day and then carries you into the evening with style. I highly recommend it--and have many times already, to the people who've admired it.
- Cgk - customer
- from Bellingham, Washington
- August 18, 2006