- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Partner up with the BIOM Natural Motion by ECCO® Train and take a step towards a fresh and healthy start.
- A natural-motion-inspired trainer.
- Breathable mesh uppers.
- Reinforced synthetic overlays create a supportive cage.
- Designed to provide a comfortable, sock-like fit.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Soft fabric lining.
- Molded insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Direct-injected PU midsole.
- Biomechanically designed outole delivers reliable grip and traction.
- Built on an anatomical last.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8-8.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Biom Train by ECCO Sport. Sorry!
Interested in new ECCO Sport products?
0% Full size too large
50% Half size too Large
50% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
50% Felt wider than marked
50% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
ECCO Sport Biom Train
I bought these to replace my previous Ecco Biom cross train. These are even lighter in weight (due to less lining) and seemed to run a little large both in length and width. I normally wear a 38, but this felt loose and long. A 37 fits like a glove and I don't have to worry about tripping on my dog walks as I did with the previous pair that also ran a touch long on the toe. Very comfortable and I look forward to lots of walks. These also come with laces to match the shoe color in case the contrasting color is too flashy for you, but I love the touch of lavender on my gray pair.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Lodi CA
- April 12, 2013
So far, (3 days or wear) they are very comportable. I have an old pr. of Eccos with a stabilizing bar on the ole that were my favorites and are completely worn out. Of course Ecco stopped making them. This style is supposed to be very similar. There is no longer an exposed bar on the bottom, but they appear to have equal stability. The back of the shoe is rigid but doesn't rub the heel. The foot bed is removable for wearing orthodics.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Plano, TX
- March 2, 2013