- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- With the Shoe Care - Leather Kit from ECCO™ and a little elbow grease, your favorite leather shoes can look just as they did when you first got them.
- Foam Cleaner 1.6 fl oz:
- Highly effective water-based foam.
- Suitable for cleaning all materials.
- Test in an inconspicuous area to check for colorfastness.
- Universal Waterproofing Spray:
- Made of fluorochemical based water that is repellent for all footwear types and material (except oil nubuck, yak leather and pulled leather).
- Should be applied to shoes before first wear.
- When used on a regular basis it optimizes protection.
- Smooth Leather Daily Care Cream 1.7 fl oz:
- Solvent-free cream contains fine conditioning oils, waxes and pigments.
- Preserves and restores color to all grained, smooth and aniline leathers.
- Protects against dirt and water penetration.
- Protect shoes from drying out and cracking.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Shoe Care - Leather Kit by ECCO. Sorry!
Interested in new ECCO products?
ECCO doesn't compromise. Comfort, flexibility, Scandinavian design, and thriving innovation lead the way, shaping how ECCO builds men's shoes, women's shoes, and childrens' shoes.
Not only does ECCO provide the utmost comfort in their footwear, they also use this philosophy in their socks. With a soft, luxurious feel, ECCO socks provide an exceptional fit that contours the natural shape of the foot.
Quality and craftsmanship make ECCO shoes famous and create loyal fans who prize their comfort and value. Choose ECCO shoes, sandals, and boots; like many, you may never choose to wear any other footwear. Comfort, without compromising trends or the times, makes ECCO shoes the right choice.
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 7 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.
I am ordering brown shoes and wanted a brown kit. My shoe man charges $5.00 per shine and I should start doing it myself.Read more » « Show less February 1, 2012 by Betty N
I am ordering brown shoes and wanted a brown kit. My shoe man charges $5.00 per shine and I should start doing it myself.
- Betty N - customer
- from Kansas
- February 1, 2012
- Travis J - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- November 10, 2011
Product only comes in black. That isn't going to help me with my brown pair of Ecco shoes. I've been looking for a way to maintain my brown Ecco's to no avail.
- Henry H - customer
- from Vienna Virginia
- August 11, 2010
I bought this needing something to clean my Ecco sneakers. It worked great on those and I was also able to clean up my Ecco driving mocs and dress shoes. Works perfectly. Like all things Ecco, it's top notch quality and includes a microfiber cloth with Ecco labeling on it. Very satisfied!
- Joel B - customer
- from Woodinville, WA
- June 16, 2012
Works well and over all helped restore my old pair of Eccos. This did work on my brown leather shoes as well even though Zappos says "black". The actual product does not say specific leather color. It is pricey for what you get too.
- Dustin - customer
- March 11, 2012