- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Add a modern ballerina style to your look with the Owando Slip On Buckle from ECCO®.
- Premium leather upper with a lovely vamp accent for much added visual appeal.
- Soft leather lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- TPE foam footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Cemented, one-component rubber outsole delivers long-lasting durability.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8-8.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Owando Slip On Buckle by ECCO. Sorry!
Interested in new ECCO products?
ECCO doesn't compromise. Comfort, flexibility, Scandinavian design, and thriving innovation lead the way, shaping how ECCO builds men's shoes, women's shoes, and childrens' shoes.
Not only does ECCO provide the utmost comfort in their footwear, they also use this philosophy in their socks. With a soft, luxurious feel, ECCO socks provide an exceptional fit that contours the natural shape of the foot.
Quality and craftsmanship make ECCO shoes famous and create loyal fans who prize their comfort and value. Choose ECCO shoes, sandals, and boots; like many, you may never choose to wear any other footwear. Comfort, without compromising trends or the times, makes ECCO shoes the right choice.
0% Full size too large
100% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
100% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
ECCO Owando Slip On Buckle
The opening of the shoe was wide so that when I walked the shoes cut into the sides of my feet. It's hard to explain but I was very disappointed that it wasn't comfortable after reading all the great reviews.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- March 19, 2013