- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Take your look in a whole new direction with the stylish Norwich High Cut Zip boot from ECCO®.
- Leather upper with shaft goring and side zipper for easy on-and-off wear.
- Soft leather lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Lightly cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Flexible TPU outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Heel Height: 3 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Circumference: 16 in
- Shaft: 15 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 41 (US Women's 10-10.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Norwich High Cut Zip by ECCO. Sorry!
Interested in new ECCO products?
ECCO doesn't compromise. Comfort, flexibility, Scandinavian design, and thriving innovation lead the way, shaping how ECCO builds men's shoes, women's shoes, and childrens' shoes.
Not only does ECCO provide the utmost comfort in their footwear, they also use this philosophy in their socks. With a soft, luxurious feel, ECCO socks provide an exceptional fit that contours the natural shape of the foot.
Quality and craftsmanship make ECCO shoes famous and create loyal fans who prize their comfort and value. Choose ECCO shoes, sandals, and boots; like many, you may never choose to wear any other footwear. Comfort, without compromising trends or the times, makes ECCO shoes the right choice.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
ECCO Norwich High Cut Zip
I felt obligated to write a review. I am returning these because they were too tight in the calf. I tried them on with a tight pair of skinny jeans and couldn't get them zipped. I ordered a size 40 (9-9 1/2) and my calf measures 13 3/4 in. But for what it's worth, the length and width fit great. I'm normally a size 9 and have wide feet. The leather is a matte finish, so along with the wood heel and sole, they are more of a casual looking boot as opposed to a dressy boot. Just FYI.
I'd also recommend: blondo
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Michelle M - customer
- from Moline, IL
- February 19, 2013