- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Add a sports-inspired look to your ensemble with the Jogga 2 lace-up from ECCO®.
- Rich leather upper with contrast stitching for much added visual appeal.
- Traditional lacing system allows for easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit.
- Soft textile lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Removable ECCO Comfort Fibre System insole massages the foot with each and every step.
- Direct-injected, two-component PU and TPU outsole delivers long-lasting durability.
- Heel Height: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8-8.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Jogga 2 by ECCO. Sorry!
Interested in new ECCO products?
ECCO doesn't compromise. Comfort, flexibility, Scandinavian design, and thriving innovation lead the way, shaping how ECCO builds men's shoes, women's shoes, and childrens' shoes.
Not only does ECCO provide the utmost comfort in their footwear, they also use this philosophy in their socks. With a soft, luxurious feel, ECCO socks provide an exceptional fit that contours the natural shape of the foot.
Quality and craftsmanship make ECCO shoes famous and create loyal fans who prize their comfort and value. Choose ECCO shoes, sandals, and boots; like many, you may never choose to wear any other footwear. Comfort, without compromising trends or the times, makes ECCO shoes the right choice.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
ECCO Jogga 2
These were disappointing -- looked cheap and were very lightweight. They were not what I expected. Ecco is usually very well made and sturdy.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Detroit, MI
- April 24, 2013