- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Kill it on the front-nine and turn in a bogey-free back-nine when you tee off in the Golf Street Luxe from ECCO Golf®!
- Features a luxury-hybrid golf sneaker for the style-conscious connoisseur!
- Combination smooth soft-leather and printed leather uppers.
- Durable and breathable moisture-wicking soft leather lining.
- Removable 2nd skin leather-covered insert with ECCO Comfort Fibre System.
- CFS increases the air circulation inside the shoe for the ideal inner climate.
- Ingeniously engineered outsole provides more than 800 traction angles for excellent grip in all weather conditions.
- Single-density TPU outsole with more than 150 molded traction bars.
- Not waterproof.
- Weight: 14 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 42 (US Men's 8-8.5), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Golf Street Luxe by ECCO Golf. Sorry!
Interested in new ECCO Golf products?
This collection continues ECCO Golf´s 40-plus-year reputation for strikingly comfortable and fashionable shoes. Each Ecco Golf model is made using a direct-injection process unique to ECCO Golf shoes within the industry and features extra cushion provided by PU-injected midsoles for superior shock absorption. Ecco men´s and Ecco women´s golf shoes are highly regarded for their design and construction.
Ecco men´s and Ecco women´s Performance shoes are conceptualized from the inside out with a focus on comfort while the exterior encompasses stylish trends that draw inspiration from nature and fashion trends. This craftsmanship is fused with Ecco Golf´s attention to the specifics of the game of golf and to the demands of playing round after round. Ecco Golf shoes are just what your golf pro ordered to power you through walking 36 holes and improving your handicap. Ecco Golf, along with Zappos.com, can´t wait for you to hit the links...
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
80% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
20% Felt wider than marked
75% Excellent arch support
25% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Love these shoes but need a size 12 in brown tones which apparently Zappos no longer carries? Help!
I'd also recommend: None
- Rodney G - customer
- from Nashville,TN
- April 13, 2012
Can't say enough how comfortable. They fit true to size. I wear USA 11, bought size 45 and it's my 4th pair. Very durable for walking a lot.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 20, 2013
I was in Orlando for a week and I ordered my shoes from our resort. The next afternoon my shoes were delivered by UPS. I have a white pair that are 6 months old that I use as walking shoes when I take out the dog twice a day. I love golfing in them and I already have received many compliments on the sharp new brown design. Best golf shoes I have ever played in and worn to the bar for wings and beer. The price was the best I had found anywhere. Cheers!
- Bill M - customer
- from Barrie Ontario Canada
- March 3, 2013
I have played five rounds with these and they have given me blisters on my heel every time!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- REG - customer
- from BARKING
- January 7, 2013
Smells like plastic. Does not fit like an Ecco shoe. Way too wide.
Felt wider than marked
- Curt D - customer
- July 31, 2012