- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Bring some youthful bounce back in your game when you hit the greens in the Golf Street from Ecco® Golf!
- Features a street-inspired golf shoe that's sure to turn heads.
- Made from rich leather uppers.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue.
- Second-skin lining wicks moisture and creates a rich interior feel.
- The anatomical, removable, dual-component insert is lightweight yet provides extra cushioning and comfort.
- Ribbed toe guard detail.
- Tonal rubber outsole with approximately 100 molded traction bars provides more than 800 traction angles for excellent grip in all conditions.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 44 (US Men's 10-10.5), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Golf Street by ECCO Golf. Sorry!
Interested in new ECCO Golf products?
This collection continues ECCO Golf´s 40-plus-year reputation for strikingly comfortable and fashionable shoes. Each Ecco Golf model is made using a direct-injection process unique to ECCO Golf shoes within the industry and features extra cushion provided by PU-injected midsoles for superior shock absorption. Ecco men´s and Ecco women´s golf shoes are highly regarded for their design and construction.
Ecco men´s and Ecco women´s Performance shoes are conceptualized from the inside out with a focus on comfort while the exterior encompasses stylish trends that draw inspiration from nature and fashion trends. This craftsmanship is fused with Ecco Golf´s attention to the specifics of the game of golf and to the demands of playing round after round. Ecco Golf shoes are just what your golf pro ordered to power you through walking 36 holes and improving your handicap. Ecco Golf, along with Zappos.com, can´t wait for you to hit the links...
3% Full size too large
28% Half size too Large
62% True to size
5% Half size too small
3% Full size too small
90% Felt true to width
3% Felt narrower than marked
8% Felt wider than marked
60% Excellent arch support
38% Moderate arch support
2% No arch support
Great shoes -- third pair my husband has bought. Wears them all the time and even for golf sometimes.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- March 24, 2012
I am a size 12-1/2 US (impossible to find) but I have found that European size 46 fits perfectly. The Ecco Golf Street is a comfortable shoe, golf or otherwise! I definitely recommend them. Free shipping a plus, and delivery was very fast.
- Thomas M - customer
- from Niantic, CT
- February 15, 2012
This is my favorite shoe of all time! I highly recommend it. It's super comfortable, very high quality, and it will make you look like a way cooler person if you wear it. I usually need a size 45 but I found that this shoe fits me better in a 44.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- February 11, 2012
My brother-in-law told me to ditch the old golf sandals with velcro fasteners, so...I don't care for the look of traditional golf shoes; much prefer the Fred Couples style. And, I have been a big fan of Ecco shoes in general for several years - it's all I own. No brainer!
- Barry - customer
- from Pennsylvania
- February 5, 2012
These are one of my husbands favorite shoes to wear. He needs to be comfortable, and this looks a lot better than the running shoes he used to wear. I bought him brown a couple of months ago, and he wears them so often I decided to get the black as well. So, now he has two pair of very comfortable, and pretty stylish shoes. And, after searching around, Zappos had the best price. All else being equal I would use Zappos. But, when they also have the best price it is awesome! My husband was thrilled when he opened them up for the Holidays!
- Mari B - customer
- from Orange County, California
- January 16, 2012