- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- What the Biom technology does for runners, the same amazing comfort system is now available for golfers! Turn in one of best performances on the greens with the Biom golf shoe from ECCO® Golf.
- Hydromax leather - treated with Stain Resistant Technology for water- and stain-resistant protection.
- Combination yak leather and Hydromax™ leather uppers for durability and water-resistant comfort.
- Lace-up front with gilly lacing system for optimal fit.
- Textile lining with microfiber heel counter for secure fit.
- Removable triple-component insert enhances cushion and performance.
- Classic ECCO Golf Four Dots logo.
- Carbon-fiber toe guard and heel counter for added stability and support.
- Anatomical last with flexible biomechanical midsole for support.
- Lightweight and flexible direct-inject technology on the outsole provides superior cushioning, stability and comfort.
- Lightweight, dual-density Natural Motion TPU outsole for close-to-the-ground feel and traction.
- Q-Lok receptacle system provides support and great traction.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Product measurements were taken using size 44 (US Men's 10-10.5), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Biom Men's by ECCO Golf. Sorry!
Interested in new ECCO Golf products?
This collection continues ECCO Golf´s 40-plus-year reputation for strikingly comfortable and fashionable shoes. Each Ecco Golf model is made using a direct-injection process unique to ECCO Golf shoes within the industry and features extra cushion provided by PU-injected midsoles for superior shock absorption. Ecco men´s and Ecco women´s golf shoes are highly regarded for their design and construction.
Ecco men´s and Ecco women´s Performance shoes are conceptualized from the inside out with a focus on comfort while the exterior encompasses stylish trends that draw inspiration from nature and fashion trends. This craftsmanship is fused with Ecco Golf´s attention to the specifics of the game of golf and to the demands of playing round after round. Ecco Golf shoes are just what your golf pro ordered to power you through walking 36 holes and improving your handicap. Ecco Golf, along with Zappos.com, can´t wait for you to hit the links...
12% Full size too large
15% Half size too Large
68% True to size
5% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
79% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
21% Felt wider than marked
76% Excellent arch support
22% Moderate arch support
2% No arch support
ECCO Golf Biom Men's
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 42 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
Simply put...outstanding! If you want a golf shoe that provides stability, comfort and luxury looks, this is your shoe. It is an expensive shoe, but if you can afford, buy!Read more » « Show less January 1, 2012 by Dre D
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
I agree with many of the reviewers that the shoe is super comfortable, fits well out of the box and looks good. However, I too have found the spike marks to be abnormally large and deep. I can't take them to tournaments or even to friend's courses because it is so obvious. And then I'm thinking about treading lightly instead of my putt. I've been looking for a replacement spike, but so far, have not found any. If I can't replace the spikes, than this purchase will be a waste of money--so close to being a great shoe...Ecco! Offer us a replacement spike!Read more » « Show less April 2, 2012 by Anonymous
Simply put...outstanding! If you want a golf shoe that provides stability, comfort and luxury looks, this is your shoe. It is an expensive shoe, but if you can afford, buy!
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Dre D - customer
- from California
- January 1, 2012
One of the best pair of golf shoes on the market for the price, made with quality in mind with the latest materials.
I'd also recommend: None
- Lou - customer
- from Michigan
- March 30, 2012
These shoes are amazing. I hate the feel of most golf shoes and I was looking for something that I could walk 18 and not feel like I just walked 36. These are worth the money, the first week I got them I walked three rounds in three days and had no blisters and I was not dying to put my sandals on after the rounds. If you walk, the comfort of these shoes is priceless. I do not know if I will ever buy anything but Ecco going forward.
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- from Florida
- February 9, 2012
- Curt D - customer
- from Corvallis, OR
- November 9, 2011
I'd also recommend: Only Ecco
- Albert - customer
- from San Juan, Puerto Rico
- October 30, 2011