- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Experience the best of both worlds while out on the course with the high performance appeal and comfortable fit of the Biom Golf Hybrid from ECCO® Golf!
- Superior performance fit and ground feel with remarkable support and comfort.
- Uppers made of extreme high performance and breathable Yak leather.
- Water-repellent upper for superb weather protection.
- Hydromax treated leather creates exceptional water resistance.
- Breathable textile lining helps wick away moisture.
- Anatomically shaped triple-component insole unit, a unique combination of polyester, ECC CFS and an EVA shell.
- Performance enhanced sole unit.
- Ingeniously engineered outsole proves more than 800 traction angles for excellent grip in all weather conditions.
- Single density TPU outsole with more than 150 molded traction bars.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 40 (US Women's 9-9.5), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Biom Hybrid Women's 100503 by ECCO Golf. Sorry!
Interested in new ECCO Golf products?
This collection continues ECCO Golf´s 40-plus-year reputation for strikingly comfortable and fashionable shoes. Each Ecco Golf model is made using a direct-injection process unique to ECCO Golf shoes within the industry and features extra cushion provided by PU-injected midsoles for superior shock absorption. Ecco men´s and Ecco women´s golf shoes are highly regarded for their design and construction.
Ecco men´s and Ecco women´s Performance shoes are conceptualized from the inside out with a focus on comfort while the exterior encompasses stylish trends that draw inspiration from nature and fashion trends. This craftsmanship is fused with Ecco Golf´s attention to the specifics of the game of golf and to the demands of playing round after round. Ecco Golf shoes are just what your golf pro ordered to power you through walking 36 holes and improving your handicap. Ecco Golf, along with Zappos.com, can´t wait for you to hit the links...
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
83% True to size
17% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
67% Excellent arch support
33% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
ECCO Golf Biom Hybrid Women's 100503
These are the most comfortable golf shoes. Wore for18 on the first day I received them, and then used them to ride my bike. They were so comfortable that I forgot to change out of them! Also it had rained recently, and my feet stayed nice and dry.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Springfield, IL
- May 11, 2013
These shoes are a birdie! Comfortable enough right out of the box to walk 18 holes. I have a few other pair of more traditional Ecco golf shoes that I have liked very much, but after walking 18 holes my feet are a bit tired. The thing I really like about this new pair is how light they are. They really feel more like running shoes than golf shoes and my feet felt great at the end of the round. I only gave 4 stars on the style aspect because they aren't very feminine, but the super comfort and fit more than make up for that.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Weezie - customer
- from Newburyport, MA
- May 7, 2013
I just returned from playing 8 rounds of golf at Bandon Dunes, walking every course I wore my new Ecco Biom Hybrid shoes and they could not have been more comfortable. I had worn them once before the trip and they felt wonderful right out of the box - wide enough without looking orthopedic with good arch support. I had tried to find a less expensive shoe, but none were as comfortable as the Eccos. Well worth the price! I plan to get another pair soon!
- Karen H - customer
- from Cincinnati, Ohio
- May 2, 2013
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York City
- April 17, 2013
Just received these today. They fit beautifully and are so comfortable! I usually wear a size 7.5 W, so I ordered size 39 B since they don't come in wide widths. I'm looking forward to getting on the golf course with them.
I'd also recommend: Foot Joys
- Anonymous - customer
- from NC
- April 9, 2013