- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Whether you own a yacht or not, look the part of casual-cool and collected in the Cuno Boat Shoe Tie from ECCO®.
- Milled leather upper features a faux 360° lacing system in a classic boat shoe silhouette.
- Supple leather lining and leather-covered insole feel amazingly soft against bare feet.
- Removable insole features the ECCO Comfort Fibre System (ECFS).
- ECFS helps to increase air circulation for the perfect inner shoe climate.
- Hard-wearing rubber outsole offers better grip and a flexible walking experience.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8-8.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Cuno Boat Shoe Tie by ECCO. Sorry!
Interested in new ECCO products?
ECCO doesn't compromise. Comfort, flexibility, Scandinavian design, and thriving innovation lead the way, shaping how ECCO builds men's shoes, women's shoes, and childrens' shoes.
Not only does ECCO provide the utmost comfort in their footwear, they also use this philosophy in their socks. With a soft, luxurious feel, ECCO socks provide an exceptional fit that contours the natural shape of the foot.
Quality and craftsmanship make ECCO shoes famous and create loyal fans who prize their comfort and value. Choose ECCO shoes, sandals, and boots; like many, you may never choose to wear any other footwear. Comfort, without compromising trends or the times, makes ECCO shoes the right choice.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
ECCO Cuno Boat Shoe Tie
These are great boat shoes. They are true to size, but may be slightly narrow in the toes. Very comfortable, although not much arch support, which is why I give them 4 stars. I planned to take these on a trip to Europe, but don't think they have quite enough support for all-day walking. I got the mustard color, which goes with just about everything. Great with jeans, capris and shorts.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Elizabeth Y - customer
- from Wichita Falls, Texas
- May 9, 2013