- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Enjoy comfort and the distressed look with the Collin Trend Tie from ECCO®.
- Distressed leather upper with a traditional lacing system for easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit.
- Soft textile lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Removable cushioned footbed with ECCO Comfort Fibre System increases air circulation for the perfect inner environment.
- Direct-injected, one component PU outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 46 (US Men's 12-12.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Collin Trend Tie by ECCO. Sorry!
Interested in new ECCO products?
ECCO doesn't compromise. Comfort, flexibility, Scandinavian design, and thriving innovation lead the way, shaping how ECCO builds men's shoes, women's shoes, and childrens' shoes.
Not only does ECCO provide the utmost comfort in their footwear, they also use this philosophy in their socks. With a soft, luxurious feel, ECCO socks provide an exceptional fit that contours the natural shape of the foot.
Quality and craftsmanship make ECCO shoes famous and create loyal fans who prize their comfort and value. Choose ECCO shoes, sandals, and boots; like many, you may never choose to wear any other footwear. Comfort, without compromising trends or the times, makes ECCO shoes the right choice.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
ECCO Collin Trend Tie
These are probably the best spring / summer / casual / jeans shoes from Ecco that I have ever owned. They are a great color, really attractive styling (alas, not always the case from Ecco, but they are getting better), and amazingly comfortable considering the minimal structure. Not as comfortable and supportive as the Track II, but then you will not look like an English professor, either.
I'd also recommend: Clarks
- Sean - customer
- from Brooklyn, NY
- April 28, 2013
Not surprised because they're Ecco, but these are great shoes, very comfortable and well made! I have a weird shaped foot (wide) and these were great after about one day. Love 'em.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Dallas, TX
- April 5, 2013
This is a versatile shoe that looks great with many different types of pants, from jeans to khakis. It's fashionable without being too trendy and I love how the sole is low-profile (not chunky), so it looks good with slim-cut pants. These shoes are also super lightweight and comfortable, with fairly good arch support. They're not as well constructed as a brand like Clarks, but you can't find this type of styling with Clarks, so it's a fair trade-off.
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Diego, California
- March 5, 2013