- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Wherever the day takes you, go along in style and comfort with these Eastland® sandals.
- Full-grain leather or suede upper with contrast stitching and a decorative buckle.
- Slip-on design for quick and easy on and off.
- Man-made lining and a cushioned fabric footbed provide all-day comfort.
- Durable TPR rubber outsole.
- Heel Height: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Stray by Eastland. Sorry!
Interested in new Eastland products?
For Eastland, comfort is always in style. That is why Eastland's collection of women's and men's quality leather shoes, rugged, casual boots, and sporty sandals all feature a distinctive blend of comfort and contemporary styling; shoes ideal for everyday living. Rich, soft leather uppers and cushioned inner soles combine to make their shoes wearable, right out of the box.
Eastland now celebrates their 55th anniversary by introducing the Eastland 1955 Edition Collection. Produced with heritage styling and premium materials, the Eastland 1955 Edition boots and shoes are of the finest quality. Eastland 1955 boots and shoes combine traditional durability and timeless style that continues to appeal to us all.
Our commitment is to continue making fine leather shoes, bringing you lasting value and comfort with each pair. Whatever you are looking for, Eastland will surely fit comfortably into your wardrobe. Eastland - the easiest way to dress up casual.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
These sandals are really cute, and for the most part comfortable. The problem I had with them is the leather loop that goes around the big toe. It was very stiff and kept rubbing the skin in between my big toe and the next toe. And this was just from trying it on without actually walking around. It's possible that the leather could soften over time, but it was too abrasive for my liking. The blue is a bit more purple than blue, but still cute.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- March 16, 2012