- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for a video on how to properly measure your laptop!
- The Traverse Pro 25 from Eagle Creek® is an ideal, lightweight wheeled upright made to be durable for all of your big adventures.
- Laptop compartment holds up to a 17" laptop.
- Constructed from 420D Helix™-e Tela, 420D Helix™-e Dual Ripstop, 900D Bi-Tech™-e, 1200D Bi-Tech™-e
- Retractable ES pull handle is made to withstand the most rigorous of journeys while providing a comfortable pull.
- Multiple carry options include hideaway backpack straps, top and side haul handles, and a back slip panel for stacking on wheeled luggage.
- Zip-Off Daypack features adjustable shoulder straps, top haul handle, a zippered front pocket, zippered laptop compartment, and a fully-lined main packing compartment.
- Main Bag includes two front zippered pocket and a roomy main compartment that includes compression straps and a mesh pocket.
- Two ES2 wheels provide for smooth rolling as you traverse through the crowded airport or city streets.
- Main Bag integrates with Pack-It™ organizers and suggested packing solutions include:
1 x Wallaby
1 x Sac medium
1 x Folder 18
1 x Tube cube
1 x Cube
- Width: 17 in
- Depth: 10 in
- Height: 25 in
- Weight: 7 lbs 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Traverse Pro 25 by Eagle Creek. Sorry!
Interested in new Eagle Creek products?
Just like a growing child, the Eagle Creek brand has evolved and grown in monumental ways. In 1996, Eagle Creek introduced the Pack-It™ System, a series of folders, cubes, and sacs that organized travelers worldwide by changing the way people pack. Then in 2003, Eagle Creek launched its Exploration System collection; luggage and bags built for far-flung travels. Thanks to the unparalleled No Matter What™ Warranty, travelers can depend upon their Exploration System luggage knowing that it will be taken care of in case anything happens. With deep care for Mother Earth, Eagle Creek took a major step toward product sustainability in 2009 with the introduction of EcoLite™ fabric to Pack-It™ System products. The following year, the brand introduced the first of its e Series fabrics in its pinnacle Exploration System collection. To that end, Eagle Creek strives to make wheeled luggage, duffels and Adventure Travel Packs that last a lifetime, which means the products inevitable stay out of the landfill that much longer.
Eagle Creek has remained steadfast in providing travelers with a complete travel system, from a main bag to packing and organization solutions, to security, comfort and everyday bags. Today, Eagle Creek is the only brand that provides a complete Travel System to outfit every traveler. Born from far-flung personal journeys, Eagle Creek is committed to enabling discovery through travel.