- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for a video on how to properly measure your laptop!
- Take everything you need - and look good when you get there - with the Emersen by Eagle Creek®.
- Laptop compartment holds up to a 17" laptop.
- Ripstop nylon is tough but stylish, just like you.
- Convertible - carry this cross-body or on your shoulder.
- Eagle Creek's Smart Travel Security™ and Secure-Zip™ toggle closure system help protect your laptop and other items.
- Front and back zippered pockets give you lots of choices.
- Interior mobile phone and electronics pockets, zippered pocket and pen slot keep things safe and organized.
- Two interior pockets for electronic chargers/cords, and an interior slip pocket for file organization.
- Custom metal findings and satin lining dress the bag up for an evening out.
- Reflective accents for dusk and nighttime visibility makes sure they see you.
- Back slip panel for securely stacking on wheeled luggage
- Weight: 2.44 lbs
- Width: 17 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄2 in
- Height: 12 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Emersen by Eagle Creek. Sorry!
Interested in new Eagle Creek products?
Just like a growing child, the Eagle Creek brand has evolved and grown in monumental ways. In 1996, Eagle Creek introduced the Pack-It™ System, a series of folders, cubes, and sacs that organized travelers worldwide by changing the way people pack. Then in 2003, Eagle Creek launched its Exploration System collection; luggage and bags built for far-flung travels. Thanks to the unparalleled No Matter What™ Warranty, travelers can depend upon their Exploration System luggage knowing that it will be taken care of in case anything happens. With deep care for Mother Earth, Eagle Creek took a major step toward product sustainability in 2009 with the introduction of EcoLite™ fabric to Pack-It™ System products. The following year, the brand introduced the first of its e Series fabrics in its pinnacle Exploration System collection. To that end, Eagle Creek strives to make wheeled luggage, duffels and Adventure Travel Packs that last a lifetime, which means the products inevitable stay out of the landfill that much longer.
Eagle Creek has remained steadfast in providing travelers with a complete travel system, from a main bag to packing and organization solutions, to security, comfort and everyday bags. Today, Eagle Creek is the only brand that provides a complete Travel System to outfit every traveler. Born from far-flung personal journeys, Eagle Creek is committed to enabling discovery through travel.
Eagle Creek Emersen
I am very glad that I decided to purchase this bag over the others I was considering. I took this on a business trip two weeks ago and was impressed. I was able to hold my MacBook air, iPad, camera, all wires, two books, work folders, my makeup bag and snacks all in this bag! It's very well constructed and is easy to wipe down if it gets dirty. It also is very stylish which is a plus. I'm looking forward to taking this on my next trip!
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York, new York
- April 28, 2012
I love this bag! It's very nice looking and functional - great pockets and slots and plenty of room. I do wish the longer strap was made of the same heavy leather as the shorter straps.
- Jenny - customer
- from St. Paul, MN
- April 5, 2012
This bag is great. It's just the right size for carrying technology (with lots of pockets!), books, papers, and personal items...while still being compact enough to fit under a plane seat. It's stylish and also easy to carry in the airport with wide straps, or hooked onto your luggage handle. Perfect.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 21, 2012
I use this every single day as my work bag (I'm a teacher) and it holds purse stuff, my laptop, several large folders of paperwork, and more. It looks nice enough to use as a briefcase and it stays looking sharp with little to no cleaning. I also use it as a carryon on planes. Love the strap that hooks it to your rolling carryon. Really perfect bag.
- Tracey C - customer
- June 17, 2013
I love this bag. It is so much nicer than a bulky backpack! I have had it over a year and it still looks new! It holds my 17" laptop perfectly, two Kindles, a large book of cds, a bag of snacks for my kids, my wallet and my phone with no problem. I love that it slides over my roller bag with ease and there are no zippers or Velcro to undo.
- Amy S - customer
- May 16, 2013