- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- This ain't his first time at the rodeo!
- Super smooth leather-like upper with rolled shank area with intricate cowboy stitching.
- Pull-on style with pull tabs at the top for easy on and off.
- Man-made lining and Cushion Flex insole offer comfort where it counts.
- R toe with single row welt stitch.
- PVC outsole with cowboy heel.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- Circumference: 12 in
- Shaft: 8 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the BT278 (Toddler/Youth) by Durango Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Durango Kids products?
Durango has built a reputation for developing quality western footwear for boys and girls. While producing diverse lines, including farm and ranch products, traditional western and work styles and western fashion footwear, Durango focuses on durability, comfort and style in all of its products.
Durango kids' boots are expertly crafted with the toughest leathers. The spirit of the Old West is woven into every boot, but designed for the modern cowboy. For work or play, there is a Durango boot to fit the varied lifestyles of today’s young customer.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Durango Kids BT278 (Toddler/Youth)
Bought these for my 4 year old-he loves them and they do not slip off. He actually can run around in them and I got a size bigger for him to grow. Well made, but wish the soles were more flexible and that the heels were a softer material. Good boot for the price.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from New Jersey
- October 28, 2011
My daughter loves the look and says they are extremely comfortable. A durable and well priced boot that my daughter will wear through fall/winter/spring.
- Anonymous - customer
- from NY, NY
- October 18, 2011
These are my toddler boys third pair of boots. Compared to other toddler boots, they have a stiff sole. This makes them a little less comfortable than the Roper. They're slippery and don't cushion the foot. In addition, the relatively high boot height makes them a little tough for my little cowboy to pull on by himself.
I'd also recommend: Roper Kids
- Bobcat - customer
- from Costa Mesa, CA
- January 10, 2012