- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Put your best foot forward in the comfort and style of this sleek and sporty silhouette.
- Perforated suede upper with subtle stretch goring at the sides.
- Textile linings provide breathable comfort.
- Removable Orthalite® footbed with EVA heel cup.
- Polyurethane outsole with genuine rubber traction pads for a confident stride.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D (M). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Alec by Dunham. Sorry!
Interested in new Dunham products?
In 1998, the Dunham brand was acquired by New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc. The same dedication to making quality shoes for people who live, work and play outdoors that was present back in 1885 still holds true today. As a member of the New Balance® family of brands, Dunham can now provide its customers with the latest technologies and innovations.
Dunham offers a wide range of sizes, widths and styles. Whether you are looking for a casual shoe to wear out on the town, a boot that will traverse your favorite trail, or a sandal for the beach, Dunham has you covered. If you are passionate about the outdoors and a shoe that fits great, Dunham is the brand for you.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
100% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Nice shoe. A little snug going on my wide foot with high instep, but then it fits like a glove. It only goes to 2E and I wear a 4E on other Dunham shoes, but these fit OK. It's a light casual shoe with a thin sole so I wouldn't treat it like a sneaker or walking shoe. They'll be nice with shorts or long pants on warm days during leisure time.
Felt true to size
Felt wider than marked
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Bronx, NY
- April 23, 2013