- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Dualit's classic toasters are a design icon. Built for commercial use, they have since won numerous consumer accolades and come in a range of variants, sizes and colors.
- The NewGen 2-Slice Toaster features a selector switch which enables you to reduce the number of slots in use, so you decide what kind of a morning it is−one slice or two!
- Along with the basic Dualit toaster features, the NewGen line includes a defrost setting for frozen bread and the option to toast buns and bagels.
- Set the control to the level of cooking you prefer, and the Dualit original manual ejector will handle the rest! It's really that easy!
- Once the bread is toasted to your specifications it rests inside the toaster, keeping warm until you are ready to enjoy it.
- All Dualit toasters contain ProHeat elements, which use a radical heat pattern encapsulated in a specially developed, high performance material−which increases efficiency and longevity.
- Designed with an adjustable rear foot which keeps the toaster steady, even on the wonkiest countertop.
- Features a removable crumb tray for easy clean up.
- Each slot is 1.1 inches (28mm) wide.
- Made in England.
- Dimensions: 8.5" high x 9.5" wide x 8" deep.
- 1200 watts.
- Weight: 6.875 lbs.
- Zappos makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each electronic product. Manufacturer packaging and specifications may be different from the information provided.
- Please note, Zappos gladly accepts returns on all electronic products for up to 365 days from the original purchase date. In order to process your return and refund, returned electronic products must be unused and in the original condition and packaging in which it was purchased and include any manuals, cabling and accessories.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the NewGen 2 Slice Toaster by Dualit. Sorry!
Interested in new Dualit products?
An astute businessman, Max decided not to compete head to head with other emerging consumer brands, but instead focused on the commercial market. He designed and engineered a six-slice toaster with a built-in timer (the first of its kind) in 1952, which bears a striking resemblance to today's Vario toaster. Dualit grew slowly over the next 20 years, gradually improving and extending its range of commercial toasters and adding other related products.
Everything started to change in the '70s when Max's son, Leslie, joined the business. A government-sponsored design grant gave Dualit the opportunity to employ a Royal College of Art design graduate. Export incentives prompted Leslie and Max to exhibit at foreign trade shows, and consumer demand for professional kitchen appliances led retailers like John Lewis to stock Dualit products.
When the Dualit toaster became the must-have kitchen appliance of the '80s, the company was swamped by an insatiable demand. Dualit was forced to extend the factory twice over and find ways of increasing its manufacturing capacity.
Today, Dualit produces a range of kitchen and home appliances which remain firmly rooted in the values Max set out for the company in 1945. It is run by Leslie and is one of a handful of successful, independently-owned British manufacturers. Reliable, well-engineered products remain at the heart of the company and there is an instantly recognizable - and now nostalgically retro - Dualit aesthetic which can be traced back to Max's first toaster designs in the 1950s.
One constant - an ability to embrace change - has seen the company revolutionize its manufacturing capability without compromising on quality and reliability. The innovative, entrepreneurial spirit that was so much a part of Max and his father before him is echoed in Leslie, and now his son Alex, who sit firmly in the product development driving seat.
This is Dualit - no frills, no gimmicks, no compromise, just great products.
Dualit NewGen 2 Slice Toaster
LOVE MY TOASTER! LOVE THE COLOR! Nostalgic design and color that really lifts the look of my kitchen and morning coffee & toast time. Bought it online in the US and because I am Canadian there was a big problem with the billing address being Canadain and last check phone call in the order process in that I was not home to answer the phone because I was traveling in the US. I dealt with this and they apologized. Otherwise Zappos is a friendly company and thankfully I did eventually get my terrific toaster at a US mailing address.
- Barb A - customer
- from Parrsboro Nova Scotia Canada
- April 25, 2013