- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Keep your feet dry all day long in these Work Boot socks.
- Dual Layer Moisture Removal System instantly moves moisture from the inner layer to the outer absorbent layer, keeping feet dry.
- Dense padding protects the feet without adversely affecting the fit of your shoes.
- Anti-blister system helps protect your feet from blisters.
- Top mesh air vent to keep feet drier and cooler.
- MicroZap® antimicrobial fibers fight odor-causing bacteria, helping to keep socks odor free.
- Special fibers provide a comfortable springiness and do not get stiff, shrink or lose shape over time.
- These socks are designed to last a long time using the highest quality fibers, and abrasion-resistant nylon reinforcements are placed in the normal wear areas.
- Made in the USA.
- 50% Drymax®, 35% polyester, 8% nylon, 7% spandex.
- Machine wash warm with like colors, tumble dry low. Do not use fabric softeners or chlorine bleach.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Work Boot Crew 4-Pair Pack by Drymax Sport Socks. Sorry!
Interested in new Drymax Sport Socks products?
This technology allows sweat to move completely through to the outer layer without sticking to the Drymax® fibers. Our Drymax® Sweat Removal System also keeps feet drier because it is self contained. Other socks rely on the ineffectively slow process of wicking and evaporation.
Touting itself as the "#1 sock to keep feet dry", you know they stand behind their product. With technological advancements in dual layer sweat removal system, to anti-blister with active odor control properties, these Drymax® socks have given lots of thought to something as simple as your feet. Give these Drymax® socks a try and you'll understand why they're the #1 sock to keep feet dry.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
50% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
50% No arch support
Drymax Sport Socks Work Boot Crew 4-Pair Pack
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 7 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.
Success with Drymax Sport Socks - Our son is age 34, has suffered from infections of the legs and feet for many years. Dr. always said it was caused from the cracks in his feet getting infection. Drymax and an over the counter foot cream combination has made his feet look like newborn feet. No calluses or cracks, dry and so far no infections. He is thrilled and we are now customers forever. He will get these socks as gifts from Mom and he will be thrilled with the gift. A happy Mom and Son.Read more » « Show less February 13, 2009 by Joanne R
Success with Drymax Sport Socks - Our son is age 34, has suffered from infections of the legs and feet for many years. Dr. always said it was caused from the cracks in his feet getting infection. Drymax and an over the counter foot cream combination has made his feet look like newborn feet. No calluses or cracks, dry and so far no infections. He is thrilled and we are now customers forever. He will get these socks as gifts from Mom and he will be thrilled with the gift. A happy Mom and Son.
I'd also recommend: Drymax Sport Sock's for anyone with foot leg issues.
- Joanne R - customer
- from Vale, Oregon
- February 13, 2009
Definitely do not buy Dry Max Sports socks if you're trying to keep your feet dry. They absolutely did not work for me. In fact, I think they made the problem worse. Sorry Dry Max.
- Jared - customer
- from Honolulu, HI
- January 11, 2010
- Jackie B - customer
- from Chesapeake
- October 27, 2009
Great socks for work boots. 5 stars for the socks, but minus one for the price. Excellent cushioning (pretty thick socks) and wicking kept my feet comfortable and dry all day. I am very impressed with the moisture wicking - very effective at keeping your feet MUCH dryer than conventional socks. It really works well.
- Pete J - customer
- from Crystal Lake
- July 9, 2012