- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Walk to your heart's content and realize why these Drymax® socks are the #1 sock to keep your feet dry.
- Features a soft, stretchy leg cuff top to keep sock in place.
- Breathable mesh at instep cools and dries your feet.
- Vented at the heels for added ventilation.
- Protective toe cover protects the toes while the "Y" heel improves the fit.
- Anatomically shaped footbed for size marking and EZ pair matching.
- Vented arch band cool the feet and gives ample support.
- Dual layers that are knitted together keep feet dry.
- Ideal for mild to hot weather.
- Micro Zap® antimicrobial fibers maintains odor control.
- High-density protective padding for overall comfort.
- Anti-Blister system actively prevents formation of annoying blisters.
- Crew cut length.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Available in a 4 pair pack.
- Consists of:
52% Drymax® olefin
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Walking Crew 4-Pair Pack by Drymax Sport Socks. Sorry!
Interested in new Drymax Sport Socks products?
This technology allows sweat to move completely through to the outer layer without sticking to the Drymax® fibers. Our Drymax® Sweat Removal System also keeps feet drier because it is self contained. Other socks rely on the ineffectively slow process of wicking and evaporation.
Touting itself as the "#1 sock to keep feet dry", you know they stand behind their product. With technological advancements in dual layer sweat removal system, to anti-blister with active odor control properties, these Drymax® socks have given lots of thought to something as simple as your feet. Give these Drymax® socks a try and you'll understand why they're the #1 sock to keep feet dry.
Drymax Sport Socks Walking Crew 4-Pair Pack
These socks keep your feet dry and are comfortable to wear. They also have adequate cushion for the bottom of your feet. Would definitely recommend them.
- Jim - customer
- from PA
- July 19, 2012
I purchased these socks for my son who was going on vacation in the Washington D.C. area. His arches sometimes give him trouble. He called me during the trip and said the socks were wonderful. They were cool and comfortable even after walking hours on concrete. I plan on getting him another pack.
I'd also recommend: I can only recommend these
- Anonymous - customer
- from Southwest Louisiana
- July 7, 2012
I never used to pay much for socks until I tried Drymax. Drymax socks are great and I highly recommend them. The first ones that I tried were the Drymax running socks. They have a ton of different varieties and I wasn't sure which ones to try when I wanted to get more Drymax socks. Since I mostly walk, bike, and hike and don't run, I bought a pack of these Drymax walking socks as well as a pack of Drymax light hiking socks. It turns out that my favorite for regular wear are the Drymax running socks. The walking socks are thinner in the top section and I think that they'll stretch out and wear quicker than the running socks. The light hiking socks are heavier than the walking and the running socks and I think they'll hold up very well for when I go hiking.
- Anonymous - customer
- June 4, 2012