- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Let these Drymax® tennis socks be your choice as the #1 sock to keep your feet dry.
- Features a smooth cuff top to keep sock in place.
- Breathable mesh at instep cools and dries your feet.
- Vented at the heels for added ventilation.
- Protective toe cover protects the toes while the "Y" heel improves the fit.
- Anatomically shaped footbed for size marking and EZ pair matching.
- Vented arch band cool the feet and gives ample support.
- Dual layers that are knitted together keep feet dry.
- Ideal for mild to hot weather.
- Micro Zap® antimicrobial fibers maintains odor control.
- High-density protective padding for overall comfort.
- Anti-Blister system actively prevents formation of annoying blisters.
- Mini Crew cut length.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Available in a 4 pair pack.
- Consists of:
67% Drymax® olefin
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Tennis Mini Crew 4-Pair Pack by Drymax Sport Socks. Sorry!
Interested in new Drymax Sport Socks products?
This technology allows sweat to move completely through to the outer layer without sticking to the Drymax® fibers. Our Drymax® Sweat Removal System also keeps feet drier because it is self contained. Other socks rely on the ineffectively slow process of wicking and evaporation.
Touting itself as the "#1 sock to keep feet dry", you know they stand behind their product. With technological advancements in dual layer sweat removal system, to anti-blister with active odor control properties, these Drymax® socks have given lots of thought to something as simple as your feet. Give these Drymax® socks a try and you'll understand why they're the #1 sock to keep feet dry.
Drymax Sport Socks Tennis Mini Crew 4-Pair Pack
Excellent sock for low cut athletic shoes. I ordered both the low cut tennis mini crew and the higher mini crew meant for walking in higher shoes. Love both styles, but I do understand why they offer the variance. The tennis mini is perfect for golf and casual style shoes. But the slightly taller walking crew is best for excercise walkers wearing a higher cut shoe. The tennis mini worked its way down (somewhat) in my MBT walking shoes. The taller cut was perfect on the heel for a two mile trek.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Lake Oconee, Georgia
- April 4, 2009
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- June 17, 2009
Very comfortable. Small amount of support in the arch. Snug fitting to prevent wrinkles.
Felt true to size
- Stephanie K - customer
- from West Fargo, ND
- May 18, 2013