- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Independent lab tests confirm that Drymax® is the #1 Sock to Keep Feet Dry.
- Dual Layer System - No fiber technology can both attract & repel moisture at the same time. The Drymax® Sweat Removal System uses 2 separate fiber technology layers to keep feet dry. Super Hydrophobic (water repelling) Drymax® fibers are used on the SKINside™ and Super Hydrophilic (water attracting) Sensura® polyester fibers are used as the absorbent outer layer. Drymax® Sweat Removal System also keeps feet dryer because it is self contained. Other socks rely on the ineffectively slow process of wicking and evaporation.
- 3-D Advanced Fit – Drymax®'s 5 Sizes of socks fit because they were developed on Special 3-D foot Shaped Models.
- Anti-Blister System – Drymax® Socks prevent blisters because they are seamlessly smooth and stay dry on the SKINside™.
- Cooler feet in summer - Breathable Mesh creates air flow between the toes and top of the foot, helping feet stay cooler.
- Warmer feet in the winter - In cold weather, wet feet get cold much faster than dry feet, because sweat's thermal capacity is 23 times greater than air. Drymax® keeps feet dry so they stay warmer.
- Flat toe seam prevents blisters.
- Arch band holds sock in place.
- Size Mark for easy match-up after laundering.
- Made in the USA.
- Foot Inner Layer: 100% Drymax® Olefin.
- Foot Outer Layer: 94% Sensura® polyester, 6% Lycra® Spandex.
- Leg: 54% Sensura® polyester, 32% Lycra® Spandex, 14% Nylon.
- Available in a 4-pair pack.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Running No Show Tab 4-Pair Pack by Drymax Sport Socks. Sorry!
Interested in new Drymax Sport Socks products?
This technology allows sweat to move completely through to the outer layer without sticking to the Drymax® fibers. Our Drymax® Sweat Removal System also keeps feet drier because it is self contained. Other socks rely on the ineffectively slow process of wicking and evaporation.
Touting itself as the "#1 sock to keep feet dry", you know they stand behind their product. With technological advancements in dual layer sweat removal system, to anti-blister with active odor control properties, these Drymax® socks have given lots of thought to something as simple as your feet. Give these Drymax® socks a try and you'll understand why they're the #1 sock to keep feet dry.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Drymax Sport Socks Running No Show Tab 4-Pair Pack
These are OK. They're thick and cushy, which I personally don't like. The fabric also feels less "cottony" than what I prefer. (I'm not a runner so the whole wicking/performance aspect is lost on me). They feel very well-made, and have so far held their shape well. They do feel slightly longer than average women's socks.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Midwest
- September 2, 2009
It would be nice, but way too big. I wear a 7.5 woman's shoe, and these socks won't work. I washed them to try to shrink the wool.
- Jennifer h - customer
- from anaheim, CA
- August 16, 2011
Socks are just socks right? That's what I used to think. I work out six days a week and run three miles everyday. I used to get blisters all the time which made running uncomfortable. I decided to try these socks since they are made for running. I was a little skeptical that this may just be marketing hype, but after wearing them for a while, I never get blisters anymore! The heel does not come loose and the fit is perfect since there is more than one size available. The material is a bit stiffer than cotton but it feels very durable. The socks get moist after a long workout but not drenched. I did not know this before so it did not bias my opinion I have since replaced all my socks with Drymax including dress socks!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Blacksburg, VA
- December 31, 2011
Great! Nice thickness and doesn't slip down into the shoe.
- Anonymous - customer
- from NY, NY
- June 30, 2010
Keep my feet blister free - These socks keep my feet blister free no matter if I'm working or exercising. If your feet sweat, these are perfect for any activity level b/c they will keep you feet dry and blister free.
- - customer
- from San Diego, CA
- April 14, 2010