- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Independent lab tests confirm that Drymax® is the #1 Sock to Keep Feet Dry.
- Dual Layer System - No fiber technology can both attract & repel moisture at the same time. The Drymax® Sweat Removal System uses 2 separate fiber technology layers to keep feet dry. Super Hydrophobic (water repelling) Drymax® fibers are used on the SKINside™ and Super Hydrophilic (water attracting) Sensura® polyester fibers are used as the absorbent outer layer. Drymax® Sweat Removal System also keeps feet dryer because it is self contained. Other socks rely on the ineffectively slow process of wicking and evaporation.
- 3-D Advanced Fit – Drymax®'s 5 Sizes of socks fit because they were developed on Special 3-D foot Shaped Models.
- Anti-Blister System – Drymax® Socks prevent blisters because they are seamlessly smooth and stay dry on the SKINside™.
- Cooler feet in summer - Breathable Mesh creates air flow between the toes and top of the foot, helping feet stay cooler.
- Warmer feet in the winter - In cold weather, wet feet get cold much faster than dry feet, because sweat's thermal capacity is 23 times greater than air. Drymax® keeps feet dry so they stay warmer.
- Flat toe seam prevents blisters.
- Arch band holds sock in place.
- Size Mark for easy match-up after laundering.
- Made in the USA.
- Foot Inner Layer: 100% Drymax® Olefin.
- Foot Outer Layer: 94% Sensura® polyester, 6% Lycra® Spandex.
- Leg: 54% Sensura® polyester, 32% Lycra® Spandex, 14% Nylon.
- Available in a 4-pair pack.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Running No Show 4-Pair Pack by Drymax Sport Socks. Sorry!
Interested in new Drymax Sport Socks products?
This technology allows sweat to move completely through to the outer layer without sticking to the Drymax® fibers. Our Drymax® Sweat Removal System also keeps feet drier because it is self contained. Other socks rely on the ineffectively slow process of wicking and evaporation.
Touting itself as the "#1 sock to keep feet dry", you know they stand behind their product. With technological advancements in dual layer sweat removal system, to anti-blister with active odor control properties, these Drymax® socks have given lots of thought to something as simple as your feet. Give these Drymax® socks a try and you'll understand why they're the #1 sock to keep feet dry.
Drymax Sport Socks Running No Show 4-Pair Pack
These demi socks are great in that they keep the feet dry and also they are very thin. They fit nicely under tennis shoes as they are not bulky as many other socks are. I highly recommend them. Plus they barely show as they are made to be worn below the edge of the athletic shoe. I recommend these! A+
- Martha H - customer
- from Newport, Rhode Island
- April 4, 2011
I have a terrible problem with getting blisters on my heels when I walk. These are the only socks that I've found that prevent me from getting blisters! They are worth the money!
- Laura W - customer
- from Arkansas
- April 4, 2011
I love Drymax socks for running - not too thick, not too thin. I have run 14 miles at a stretch in the rain with no blisters. The only thing I would really watch is the 'no show' element on this sock can lead the sock to slip down in the back, thus allowing the shoe to rub against the back of my heel creating an irritation. I will go back to the model that is not a 'no show' style for more coverage. Otherwise the best running sock I have found!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Helotes, Texas
- March 3, 2011
I love these socks! I'm training for a 1/2 marathon. I had no idea how crucial good socks are for the comfort of your feet! These have some cushioning but definitely are not bulky. And compared to some of the running socks out there, they are pretty reasonably priced. Thank you from my blister-free feet! Zappos is the best!
- Anna S - customer
- from Rochester, MN
- August 26, 2010
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- David P - customer
- March 24, 2013