- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Independent lab tests confirm that Drymax® is the #1 Sock to Keep Feet Dry.
- Dual Layer System - No fiber technology can both attract & repel moisture at the same time. The Drymax® Sweat Removal System uses 2 separate fiber technology layers to keep feet dry. Super Hydrophobic (water repelling) Drymax® fibers are used on the SKINside™ and Super Hydrophilic (water attracting) Sensura® polyester fibers are used as the absorbent outer layer. Drymax® Sweat Removal System also keeps feet dryer because it is self contained. Other socks rely on the ineffectively slow process of wicking and evaporation.
- 3-D Advanced Fit – Drymax®'s 5 Sizes of socks fit because they were developed on Special 3-D foot Shaped Models.
- Anti-Blister System – Drymax® Socks prevent blisters because they are seamlessly smooth and stay dry on the SKINside™.
- Cooler feet in summer - Breathable Mesh creates air flow between the toes and top of the foot, helping feet stay cooler.
- Warmer feet in the winter - In cold weather, wet feet get cold much faster than dry feet, because sweat's thermal capacity is 23 times greater than air. Drymax® keeps feet dry so they stay warmer.
- Flat toe seam prevents blisters.
- Arch band holds sock in place.
- Size Mark for easy match-up after laundering.
- Made in the USA.
- Foot Inner Layer: 100% Drymax® Olefin.
- Foot Outer Layer: 94% Sensura® polyester, 6% Lycra® Spandex.
- Leg: 54% Sensura® polyester, 32% Lycra® Spandex, 14% Nylon.
- Available in a 4-pair pack.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Running Mini Crew 4-Pair Pack by Drymax Sport Socks. Sorry!
Interested in new Drymax Sport Socks products?
This technology allows sweat to move completely through to the outer layer without sticking to the Drymax® fibers. Our Drymax® Sweat Removal System also keeps feet drier because it is self contained. Other socks rely on the ineffectively slow process of wicking and evaporation.
Touting itself as the "#1 sock to keep feet dry", you know they stand behind their product. With technological advancements in dual layer sweat removal system, to anti-blister with active odor control properties, these Drymax® socks have given lots of thought to something as simple as your feet. Give these Drymax® socks a try and you'll understand why they're the #1 sock to keep feet dry.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
100% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Drymax Sport Socks Running Mini Crew 4-Pair Pack
Great product, very comfortable, keeps me warm and dry, wear them to run in the winter in the Chicago area.
- Anonymous - customer
- February 8, 2012
I found my new DryMax socks to be everything they were supposed to be. They are both comfortable overlong runs and keep my feet quite dry from both inside and outside moisture, which is very good as they tend to be warm. Definitely a winter running sock for me.
- Gary J - customer
- from Chimacum, Washington
- December 11, 2011
Outstanding socks great for the gym or camping! Only one set back, you can not use fabric softener in the wash per the mfg. instructions. Therefore you will wash them by themself. Still the performance is well worth it! I am going to buy another set.
- Jeannie M - customer
- from Arizona
- June 28, 2009
I am new to long distance running. Have been training for a marathon and have struggled to find socks that will keep my feet from blisters. Loved Zappos for their quick service. The socks did not help me with the blisters. They are very padded and comfortable and will use them for short runs.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Baltimore
- September 12, 2010
- Gene R - customer
- from Virginia
- April 22, 2012