- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Keep your feet dry and protected in these Hiking socks.
- Dual Layer Moisture Removal System instantly moves moisture from the inner layer to the outer absorbent layer, keeping feet dry. Staying dry is critical to remaining warm and safe in cold weather and comfortable in hot weather.
- Drymax® is the least thermally conductive fiber, meaning it keeps feet warmer in cold weather because it draws less heat away from the skin.
- These socks also feature top mesh areas which help to release heat and sweat vapors keeping feet drier, cooler and more comfortable in warm weather.
- Dense padding protects the feet without adversely affecting the fit of your shoes.
- Anti-blister system helps protect your feet from blisters.
- Top mesh air vent to keep feet drier and cooler.
- MicroZap® antimicrobial fibers fight odor-causing bacteria, helping to keep socks odor free.
- Special fibers provide a comfortable springiness and do not get stiff, shrink or lose shape over time.
- These socks are designed to last a long time using the highest quality fibers, and abrasion-resistant nylon reinforcements are placed in the normal wear areas.
- Made in the USA.
- Machine wash warm with like colors, tumble dry low. Do not use fabric softeners or chlorine bleach.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Hiking Crew 4-Pair Pack by Drymax Sport Socks. Sorry!
Interested in new Drymax Sport Socks products?
This technology allows sweat to move completely through to the outer layer without sticking to the Drymax® fibers. Our Drymax® Sweat Removal System also keeps feet drier because it is self contained. Other socks rely on the ineffectively slow process of wicking and evaporation.
Touting itself as the "#1 sock to keep feet dry", you know they stand behind their product. With technological advancements in dual layer sweat removal system, to anti-blister with active odor control properties, these Drymax® socks have given lots of thought to something as simple as your feet. Give these Drymax® socks a try and you'll understand why they're the #1 sock to keep feet dry.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Drymax Sport Socks Hiking Crew 4-Pair Pack
I love these socks. I can wear them all day, and they are so comfortable that when I take my shoes off I don't want to remove my socks and I will continue wearing them into the night. I brought them for a recent trip to China and they kept my feet totally dry through 15 hour days, whether walking through the city or hiking through the mountains. My feet felt supported and comfortably insulated from the cold, yet there was plenty of "wiggle room" in my toe area and they didn't press into my ingrown toe nails. I will likely buy more of these but so far the 4 pack has kept me going, and the socks are still good as new after each washing. They are well worth the investment!
- Marie C - customer
- from Glendale, California
- February 16, 2011
I have found these socks to be quite warm, which is the reason I bought them. At first I found them a bit stiff/coarse, especially compared to wool socks, but have noticed that after I've had them on for a few minutes I forget about that feeling and that's fine for me. The material is quite thick and so the stitching at the toes is pronounced, which might feel funny if your shoes are not large enough. Lastly, I wear an 8 1/2-9 men's shoe but the Large socks I ordered just fit me. Overall, I am satisfied but will know better once I wear them this winter!
I'd also recommend: Wigwam Hiker
- David J - customer
- from Tarrytown
- November 6, 2011
Individual socks in pairs were not of uniform size; some were slightly smaller in overall length than their mates. Material and comfort are top quality. Pricey, but probably worth it for the durability and feel. Zappos is a great online store to deal with.
- Bill h - customer
- November 27, 2009
- Anonymous - customer
- from Huntington Beach, CA
- March 9, 2009