- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Dr. Martens® Forge ST boot is designed to work as hard as you do so you can get through your workday in comfortable protection.
- Antistatic safety boot with fully air-cushioned sole unit.
- Full-grain leather upper.
- Moisture-wicking lining for better breathability.
- Deep Smartmask® PU-cushioned footbed ensures total comfort.
- Goodyear® welt construction means the upper and sole are heat sealed and stitched together for superb flexibility and long-lasting wear.
- Discharges static buildup through the shoe to the floor and therefore reduces accumulation of excessive static buildup. Anti-static electrical resistance between 0.1 and 1000m.
- Safety toe cap offers protection from a minimum 200j impact and 15kn compression force.
- Slip-resistant outsole with a high degree of oil and abrasion resistance and has first-class energy absorbing qualities in the heel strike area.
- Dual-density PVC patterned sole is heat-sealed and benefits from a wooden shank for improved mid-foot rigidity.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
- Circumference: 10 in
- Shaft: 7 in
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 10 (US Men's 11), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Forge ST 6 Eye Boot by Dr. Martens Work. Sorry!
Interested in new Dr. Martens Work products?
Dr. Martens work boots and shoes are made of tough leathers and durable rubber for long-lasting reliability and have important features like waterproofing, heat and water resistance, shock absorption, and safety toe caps that guard against dangerous work both on the manufacturing floor and outside environments. All-day comfort and protection will be a given with the Dr. Martens industrial compound outsole. It has the perfect amount of cushioning and shock absorption to protect against fatigue from working on your feet for long shifts. Their outsoles are slip resistant with a high degree of oil and abrasion resistance and have first-class energy absorbing qualities in the heel area. Many of their work boots and shoes meet antistatic and electrical hazard standards for added protection in dangerous work situations.
Whatever the day might throw your way, Dr. Martens work boots and service shoes have the quality, comfort, and protection to meet every challenge.
0% Full size too large
50% Half size too Large
0% True to size
50% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
50% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
50% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Dr. Martens Work Forge ST 6 Eye Boot
Great boots. Very comfortable and stylish. They were hard to break in, but after a week they became comfortable and form-fitting. I highly recommend them.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- January 5, 2013
Great boot, feels a little narrow but I think it will get better the more they break in. I am a half size in regular shoes but I ordered the size down instead of larger and there is still room in the toe it could just be me though. Very comfortable overall, they definitely needs serious break in time.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- March 6, 2013