- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Ruggedly styled yet lightweight, the Whitley Low Buckle Boot by Dr. Martens® is definitely ready to ride to open road.
- Part of the Slate Collection.
- Waxy Greenland leather upper featuring a two-tone color surface.
- Greenland is a naturally milled leather, and there will be a certain variance in grain texture to the boot.
- Biker-inspired boot with easy pull-on design.
- Goodyear® welt construction with the upper and sole heat sealed and sewn together for flexibility and long-lasting wear.
- Leather and textile lining with quilted pattern offer added comfort.
- Buckle accent at ankle.
- Rear heel loop for easy on and off.
- Leather and textile insole provides all-day underfoot comfort.
- SBR rubber outsole provides good abrasion and slip resistance.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 8 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 11 (US Men's 12), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Whitley Low Buckle Boot by Dr. Martens. Sorry!
Interested in new Dr. Martens products?
Where the classic 1460 style was being used by mailmen, union workers, and factory workers, it soon became popular among the masses. The 1460 continues to thrive, symbolizing individualism, originality, and taps into a individual's unique style who's willing to make that bold statement.
Dr. Martens doesn't think of itself as a "shoe" brand, but rather a way of thinking, a self-expression if you must. Popularly known as Doc Martens, they allow you to feel free to rock your grunge shorts, spike up your hair to the heavens, show off your body art, whatever floats your boat. So whether you call them Dr. Martens, Doc Martens or just Docs there are no limits to your creativity.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
86% True to size
0% Half size too small
14% Full size too small
83% Felt true to width
17% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Dr. Martens Whitley Low Buckle Boot
Great boot! There is ample room, just a snug ankle fit for a comfort. After the break in period, they never leave feet!
- Jamie - customer
- from ms
- February 14, 2013
Got them for motorcycle. Great boot, super comfortable just like all dr martens. Unusual color- I ordered the black, but they're kind of a gray. No worries, they look cool with a black or brown jacket, but they are not black. They look aged out of the box, which I like.
- Chris W - customer
- from Near Atlanta
- March 31, 2013
I disagree with the previous posted review. These boots fit well, and although snug at the ankle, they are ample big enough to get on my foot (size 11). Exactly what I expected of Doc Martens. I'm not giving it 5's because I haven't worn them in a northeast winter. That'll be the test.
I'd also recommend: Timberland
Felt true to size
- Anonymous - customer
- from CT
- September 11, 2012
I haven't been able to get these boots on. They look great, are beautiful and the leather is great. But until I can get them on, they're just something pretty to look at. I like them enough I was going to take them to a cobbler and see if I can get a zipper on the side.
- A C - customer
- from DC
- February 19, 2013
Great leather, style and sole. Would have kept the boot if I could have put them on my feet. The opening is too small even when the buckle is undone.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- March 5, 2013