- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Nixon Desert Boot by Dr. Martens® simplifies your style with its clean, streamline construction.
- Part of the Wedge Collection.
- Durable canvas or chambray upper.
- Goodyear welted construction provides durability with an upper and sole that are heat-sealed and sewn together.
- Lace-up closure offers a secure and snug fit.
- Contrasting summer plaid lining. Please note the Blue Chambray colorway is leather lined.
- Lightly cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Features a more contemporary, off-white wedge C20 sole that is air cushioned for better comfort and is oil- and fat-resistant with good abrasion and slip resistance.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 2.4 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 10 (US Men's 11), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Nixon Desert Boot by Dr. Martens. Sorry!
Interested in new Dr. Martens products?
Where the classic 1460 style was being used by mailmen, union workers, and factory workers, it soon became popular among the masses. The 1460 continues to thrive, symbolizing individualism, originality, and taps into a individual's unique style who's willing to make that bold statement.
Dr. Martens doesn't think of itself as a "shoe" brand, but rather a way of thinking, a self-expression if you must. Popularly known as Doc Martens, they allow you to feel free to rock your grunge shorts, spike up your hair to the heavens, show off your body art, whatever floats your boat. So whether you call them Dr. Martens, Doc Martens or just Docs there are no limits to your creativity.
0% Full size too large
50% Half size too Large
0% True to size
50% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
50% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Dr. Martens Nixon Desert Boot
Great looking shoe. I get a lot of compliments on the shoe. I ordered a size 8 they are a little snug but once you wear them in they are great. Only drawback is that you can't really fit extra cushioning in if you have bad feet.
- Adam - customer
- April 12, 2012
Love these shoes. They were narrow at first but broke in nicely after a few weeks. Unfortunately, they also began to split at the boundary between the brown and white soles, can't decide if I want to send them in or just super glue it.
I'd also recommend: Clarks
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- Kyle G - customer
- from San Luis Obispo, CA
- April 17, 2012
I am surprised that these seem too big. I ordered US 11 which is right on for several of my shoes, but my feet kind of swim in these. The support is very good, I prefer extreme arch support, these do not quite deliver that but for most people it will be very good, and I would have been happy except for the sizing issue.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- April 2, 2013