- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Uptown or downtown, you'll take the whole town by storm with the eye-catching style of the Louise boot by Dr. Martens®
- Part of the Parkway Collection.
- 14-eyelet boot.
- Polished leather upper with a soft and supple feel.
- Inside zip for easier on and off.
- Classic heel loop.
- Comfortable leather and textile lining.
- Cushioned footbed for added comfort.
- Chunky high heel offers a great look and better stability.
- Sole is cemented to the upper for excellent flexibility.
- Air-cushioned outsole offers excellent underfoot comfort, and provides good abrasion and slip resistance.
- Heel Height: 3 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 12 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 7 (US Women's 9), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Louise 14-Tie Boot by Dr. Martens. Sorry!
Interested in new Dr. Martens products?
Where the classic 1460 style was being used by mailmen, union workers, and factory workers, it soon became popular among the masses. The 1460 continues to thrive, symbolizing individualism, originality, and taps into a individual's unique style who's willing to make that bold statement.
Dr. Martens doesn't think of itself as a "shoe" brand, but rather a way of thinking, a self-expression if you must. Popularly known as Doc Martens, they allow you to feel free to rock your grunge shorts, spike up your hair to the heavens, show off your body art, whatever floats your boat. So whether you call them Dr. Martens, Doc Martens or just Docs there are no limits to your creativity.
0% Full size too large
50% Half size too Large
50% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
50% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Dr. Martens Louise 14-Tie Boot
These are so hot, in a not-overly-fem kind of way. But they have a weird gapping thing that happens when you flex your ankle, an inevitable result of walking. It seems to be because the vegan material (aka plastic, man-made, pleather, fake, take your pick of less PC words) is rigid and bends funny. But the style is so gorgeous. What a conundrum. Back to the material. What a shame that they are fake, because if they were leather and would therefore break in rather than down over time, even the gapping issue would not make them a definite no. Boots made from this kind of material, whether found in a Doc Marten or sold by Targhey, has no longevity except in the landfill. So take your pick of environmental consequences.
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- Hunter - customer
- from Colorado
- November 12, 2012
I'm not sure what the previous review is talking about as these boots are definitely real leather, not vegan material. They are very stiff and shiny at first. I had a bit of a stiff zombie-esque walk at first, and they will take several days to wear in, but as with all Docs, the effort is worth it! These will last for years. The quality is great and (apart from the stiffness of being new) they are extremely comfortable. They're sassy, but not chunky the way traditional Docs are. It fits my child-of-the-90s whose grown up a bit persona perfectly.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Caro - customer
- November 23, 2012