- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Harlow 7-Tie Boot by Dr. Martens® is designed with a smooth leather that softens over time, providing a more comfortable, lived-in feel and a classic, antique look.
- Part of the Core Collection.
- Smooth leather upper.
- Five-eyelet and two-hook hiking style boot.
- Rear heel loop for easy entry.
- Goodyear® welt construction where the upper and sole are heal sealed and sewn together for added flexibility and long-lasting wear.
- Air-cushioned Ben outsole provides underfoot comfort and durability. It is also oil and fat resistant and offers superb abrasion and slip resistance.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Circumference: 12 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 7 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 10 (US Men's 11), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Harlow 7-Tie Boot by Dr. Martens. Sorry!
Interested in new Dr. Martens products?
Where the classic 1460 style was being used by mailmen, union workers, and factory workers, it soon became popular among the masses. The 1460 continues to thrive, symbolizing individualism, originality, and taps into a individual's unique style who's willing to make that bold statement.
Dr. Martens doesn't think of itself as a "shoe" brand, but rather a way of thinking, a self-expression if you must. Popularly known as Doc Martens, they allow you to feel free to rock your grunge shorts, spike up your hair to the heavens, show off your body art, whatever floats your boat. So whether you call them Dr. Martens, Doc Martens or just Docs there are no limits to your creativity.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Dr. Martens Harlow 7-Tie Boot
If you haven't done any research on these boots, allow me set your expectations up front. Unless you find yourself magically transported to 15th century Netherlands, these boots are quite possibly the most uncomfortable things you will ever put on your feet...at first. I purchased them and wore them on a walk around the city the day I received them. By the time I got home that night, I was limping and had the beginnings of blisters on the back of my feet. Disappointed, I boxed them up to return them. While I was online, I searched for "new dr. marten's boots uncomfortable" and the first result was this article: http://www.wikihow.com/Break-in-Your-Doc-Martens. Step one reads: 1) Understand that a brand-new pair out of the box is going to hurt your feet like crazy. Since the first 10% of the article was 100% accurate, I decided to give the other nine steps a go. I am so glad I did. It has been just over one month, and these are now the greatest pair of shoes I have owned. The leather fits my feet like an old pair of Isotoner gloves. They are worn and broken in just enough to give them the style I was looking for. If, like me, you long to relive the glory days of your youth, blasting Pearl Jam from the Jensen in your Iroc-Z, do yourself a favor and buy these boots. If you have the patience to put in a little bit of prep work and give them a few weeks to break in, they are a great buy. I have no doubt I will be enjoying them for many years.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Denver, CO
- March 25, 2013