- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Battersea 14-Eye Boot from Dr. Martens® is a concoction of when you mash up the Originals with a post-Millennial feel for a look that is incomparable.
- Canvas upper features 14-eyelet lacing on the front and the classic Dr. Marten pull tab at the back.
- Full-length zipper at the side provides quick and easy on-and-off wear.
- Soft textile interior lining and cushioned footbed provide all-day comfort.
- Durable ECT outsole is stitched and cemented to the base upper and to the insole for better flexibility and durability.
- Outsole is also slip resistant for sure-footed walking.
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 12 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 10 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 7 (US Women's 9), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Battersea 14-Eye Boot by Dr. Martens. Sorry!
Interested in new Dr. Martens products?
Where the classic 1460 style was being used by mailmen, union workers, and factory workers, it soon became popular among the masses. The 1460 continues to thrive, symbolizing individualism, originality, and taps into a individual's unique style who's willing to make that bold statement.
Dr. Martens doesn't think of itself as a "shoe" brand, but rather a way of thinking, a self-expression if you must. Popularly known as Doc Martens, they allow you to feel free to rock your grunge shorts, spike up your hair to the heavens, show off your body art, whatever floats your boat. So whether you call them Dr. Martens, Doc Martens or just Docs there are no limits to your creativity.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Dr. Martens Battersea 14-Eye Boot
I love the look of these. I was searching for mid calf, summer boots, but neither these nor the Uggs canvas boots came up. In fact it took me about three searches to find them. But they were exactly what I was looking for, although I really wanted brown or tan. I decided the deep red worked well enough and it was different. They provide some support and are reasonably comfortable so far, after walking a half mile out and back to begin to break them in. I think they will soften a little with wear, which might be needed for longer walks, given I was sensing a bit of rubbing at the heel. But no blisters yet! They are a tad tight and short on the laces --but work-- for large calves and because of the laces will be fine for thinner legs. The zipper makes for easy on/off once they have been laced. Very cute on and work with skirts or over leggings. I am super picky about comfort, hence 4 stars. And my only wish for style is that they would make it with a higher platform and or slight wedge.I always buy a half size larger in a closed shoe/boot so that I can add an insert/padding. So sizing seemed just right to me.
I'd also recommend: Uggs
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from St Pete, FL
- June 3, 2013