- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Alfred Brogue Shoe may look refined, but it has the same high-quality construction and long-lasting protection that every Dr. Martens® shoe is known for.
- Part of the Windsor Collection.
- Water-resistant suede and waxed canvas upper.
- Five-eyelet brogue shoe with a wingtip design and perforated detail.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Lightly cushioned leather footbed.
- Leather-welted construction where the upper and outsole are sewn together and then heat-sealed for long-lasting durability.
- Off-white outsole is air cushioned for better comfort, and is oil and fat resistant with good abrasion and slip resistance.
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 11 (US Men's 12), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Alfred Brogue Shoe by Dr. Martens. Sorry!
Interested in new Dr. Martens products?
Where the classic 1460 style was being used by mailmen, union workers, and factory workers, it soon became popular among the masses. The 1460 continues to thrive, symbolizing individualism, originality, and taps into a individual's unique style who's willing to make that bold statement.
Dr. Martens doesn't think of itself as a "shoe" brand, but rather a way of thinking, a self-expression if you must. Popularly known as Doc Martens, they allow you to feel free to rock your grunge shorts, spike up your hair to the heavens, show off your body art, whatever floats your boat. So whether you call them Dr. Martens, Doc Martens or just Docs there are no limits to your creativity.