- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Liven up your look with the fashionably fun style of the 1490 boot by Dr. Martens®.
- Part of the Print Collection.
- 10-eyelet boot.
- Leather upper with allover splatter design.
- Classic heel loop for easy on and off.
- Smooth leather lining for a more comfortable fit and feel.
- Lightly cushioned footbed for added comfort.
- Goodyear® welt construction sews the upper and sole together with our Z welt-stitch and heat-sealing process.
- Air-cushioned DLS outsole provides excellent underfoot comfort and is oil and fat resistant with good abrasion and slip resistance.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Circumference: 11 in
- Shaft: 7 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 6 (US Women's 8), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 1490 10-Eye Boot by Dr. Martens. Sorry!
Interested in new Dr. Martens products?
Where the classic 1460 style was being used by mailmen, union workers, and factory workers, it soon became popular among the masses. The 1460 continues to thrive, symbolizing individualism, originality, and taps into a individual's unique style who's willing to make that bold statement.
Dr. Martens doesn't think of itself as a "shoe" brand, but rather a way of thinking, a self-expression if you must. Popularly known as Doc Martens, they allow you to feel free to rock your grunge shorts, spike up your hair to the heavens, show off your body art, whatever floats your boat. So whether you call them Dr. Martens, Doc Martens or just Docs there are no limits to your creativity.
100% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Dr. Martens 1490 10-Eye Boot
These are absolutely amazing! As with all other Doc Martens I would recommend a size smaller than the usual but they look amazing and are super comfortable. After I break them in I am assuming that they will be even more comfortable. I absolutely love them!
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Kelcie - customer
- from utah
- December 10, 2012