- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- This limited edition value kit from Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare™ contains must-have skincare products to help balance skin, fight aging, boost collagen production, and provide a natural-looking glow.
- This easy-to-use, multitasking kit provides professional results at home to immediately reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, reduce pore size, improve texture and skin ton, and treat breakouts.
- All-in-One Cleanser with Toner contains Witch Hazel, Chamomile, Hyaluronic Acid, and Vitamins A, C and E. Removes makeup and impurities without stripping, leaving skin fresh, clean and balanced.
- Alpha Beta® Glow Pad is the first ever anti-aging exfoliating self-tanner that reduces the need for foundation and concealer. Microencapsulated DHA and Soy Proteins deliver color deep into skin to prevent fading through surface exfoliation.
- Extra Strength Alpha Beta® Peel contains a higher concentration of Alpha Beta® Acids, plus newly added anti-aging booster, including Mandelic Acid and Willow Bark Extract. Delivers a stronger peel without risk of irritation or recovery time.
Apply Step 1 to clean, dry skin in circular motions from forehead to neck. Continue until pad feels dry. Wait 2 minutes before applying Step 2 using same technique as Step 1. Do not rinse after either step or use products containing alcohol.
- Kit contains:
2.5 fl. oz. All-in-One Facial Cleanser
30 applications of the Extra Strength Alpha Beta Peel
10 Alpha Beta Glow Pads
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Park Avenue Peel Kit by Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare. Sorry!
Interested in new Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare products?
Dr. Gross founded his practice in 1990 and for the past 20 years he has been a driving force in developing cutting-edge, advanced technologies that directly benefit his patients. He interacts personally with his patients each and every day and is deeply invested in their health and wellness. He serves the Skin Cancer Foundation and is an active member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the Society for Dermatological Surgery and Oncology, New York Dermatological Society and the American Cancer Society.
Dr. Gross has quickly become one of the most influential sources in the dermatological and beauty worlds. His expertise in skincare has been sought out and featured by Vogue, Elle, Harper's Bazaar and The New York Times Magazine, among others, and he has appeared as a guest on nationally televised outlets such as The Today Show, CNN, The Early Show, Entertainment Tonight and Extra! Dr. Gross travels the country lecturing and speaking to professionals and consumers about skin health and educating on prevention and protection. He is a regular contributor to numerous articles in magazines and dermatologic textbooks. His research was published in the New York Times Magazine and he authored a book, Your Future Face, which focuses on a customized approach for individual skin problems.
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Park Avenue Peel Kit
Not having tried his products, I thought this would introduce me to the quality of his line. And he did not disappoint. My primary interest was the glycolic pads and they are as amazing as everyone says. Since these are expensive, I first washed my face, exfoliated, and then applied as directed with a moisturizer to follow. My skin felt soft and smooth the next morning. The cleanser I think is ideal for someone who may wear make up but it does leave my face squeaky clean. I just prefer bubbles and this is applied on dry skin. Dr. Gross did not forget the body, with vitamins and a tanner and AHAs you have a product to spoil your skin. I first applied to my legs and they looked pretty good (actually they looked pretty good before too). My 5 star rating is based solely on the extra strength pads.
I'd also recommend: Bliss, Kate Somerville
- Arthur - customer
- from Dallas
- August 2, 2012