- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The original Dockers® khaki is a superb style choice for work or weekend.
- D3 Classic Fit sports a roomy fit through the seat and thigh and a slightly tapered leg.
- Individual Fit® Waistband offers an invisible extra inch.
- Flat front and permanent leg crease provide a sleek appearance.
- No Wrinkle finish for a composed look that lasts all day long.
- Cotton fabric has a microsanded face for a smooth finish.
- Side slash and rear button welt pockets.
- Wings & anchor embroidery above right back pocket.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Hook-and-eye and button waist closure.
- Zipper fly.
- Color Bond® finish on Black and Navy allows garments to retain their dark coloring significantly longer.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Outseam: 44 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Signature Khaki D3 Classic Fit Flat Front by Dockers Men's. Sorry!
Interested in new Dockers Men's products?
Dockers Men's Signature Khaki D3 Classic Fit Flat Front
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 25 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
These are excellent fitting casual slacks. They drape well and are very comfortable. I have older pairs of the D3 signature that show no signs of wear or color degradation. I wash mine on gentle and have to do only a bit of touch up ironing before wearing.Read more » « Show less November 15, 2011 by Samuel K
Total lint/hair magnet. If you have any animals, I'd pass.
- Dc - customer
- from East Hampton, NY
- October 11, 2010
These are excellent fitting casual slacks. They drape well and are very comfortable. I have older pairs of the D3 signature that show no signs of wear or color degradation. I wash mine on gentle and have to do only a bit of touch up ironing before wearing.
I'd also recommend: none
- Samuel K - customer
- from NW Alabama
- November 15, 2011
I got these for my son-in-law as a gift. They are good quality and fit well. A good, basic khaki.
- Ann C - customer
- from Virginia
- January 8, 2012
The Dockers Khakis are great. You usually can't go wrong with Dockers. They are exactly as described, and they look and feel wonderful. The most impressive part of the Zappos experience (this was my first order) was the overnight shipping. I placed the order in the early evening, and before I could finish my second cup of coffee the next morning, the package was at my door. Who does that? I was impressed. From here on out, I'm with Zappos for all of my menswear needs. Thanks Zappos!
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York City, NY
- October 6, 2011
- Ramona H - customer
- from White Rock, BC
- September 24, 2011