- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Step out of the worn-out, everyday blasé and bridge the gap between the nine-to-five and the after hours. The Dockers® SF Khaki brings back the smart, refined silhouette to complement your excellent taste.
- Modern Slim Fit is precisely tailored for a slim silhouette that very subtly tapers through the leg.
- Flat front and creased leg offer a casually collected appeal.
- Sits just below the waist.
- Embroidered Wings & Anchor logo at back.
- Four-pocket design.
- Belt-loop waistband.
- Hook-and-button closure with zip fly.
- Solid: 100% cotton;
Stanford Herringbone: 56% cotton, 30% polyester, 12% viscose, 2% elastane.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Inseam: 30 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the SF Khaki Modern Slim Fit by Dockers Men's. Sorry!
Interested in new Dockers Men's products?
Dockers Men's SF Khaki Modern Slim Fit
Great fit, not too loose, not too tight. The fabric is very comfortable and the color pairs well with other dark colored clothing.
- Andrew K - customer
- from Los Angeles, CA
- February 8, 2013
Great fit. Modern, professional, but still stylish. A bit wrinkly, but maybe that just comes with the fit and fabric. Why don't they make more of these in more colors? They're so hard to find, especially in different sizes and colors. These are THE best modern, stylish, business casual pants Dockers makes. I want/need more, in more colors. Wrinkling is only complaint, really do need a quick press out of the dryer.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Washington DC
- December 4, 2012
Not a fan of these pants. I bought them because I like the Docker Alpha Khaki pants I ordered through Zappos. I thought these might be good for when I wanted to dress up more but not too much. I hesitated to keep them because they seemed big and baggy in the waist/seat. I decided they'd shrink to fit after a wash. They didn't. And they look terrible out of the dryer. Don't look good on either. The waist seems huge for a 30". Seat is baggy. Pants don't hang well. Wish I had sent them back instead of washing. I gave a second star only because I should have returned them for the 28" waist instead of hoping for shrinkage, so some of the poor fit is my fault, but I doubt I'd like a washed pair of 28" pants either. The fit is all off, and they look cheap.
- Keith - customer
- from Tucson, Arizona
- February 2, 2013