- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Worry-free Dockers® khakis that wear from the workday to the weekend.
- Wrinkle-free cotton blend has improved smoothness and crease out of the dryer through 30 home launderings.
- Flat front and permanent leg crease for a casually collected appeal.
- D2 Straight Fit is cut straight through the seat and thigh for a timeless look that's not too slim and not too loose.
- Sits slightly below the waist.
- All Motion Comfort™ fabric blend for the man with an active lifestyle.
- Individual Fit® Waistband offers an invisible extra inch.
- No Wrinkle finish for a composed look that lasts all day long.
- Signature Wings and Anchor stitched at back.
- Slash hand pockets.
- Button-through back welt pockets.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Belt loop waistband.
- 99% cotton, 1% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry medium.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 40 in
- Inseam: 30 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Iron Free Khaki D2 Straight Fit Flat Front by Dockers Men's. Sorry!
Interested in new Dockers Men's products?
Dockers Men's Iron Free Khaki D2 Straight Fit Flat Front
It is near impossible to beat Dockers quality and Zappos customer service. These are D2 and are narrow in the leg just as advertised. For the right body, perfect.
- Chuck M - customer
- from South Haven, MI
- March 22, 2012
I bought these for my boyfriend for a job interview. This fit great and looked very professional. They could also be dressed down a little bit for a business casual look.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Somerville, MA
- December 2, 2012
My husband is a size 42x32 and the sizing on these pants seems tight. He could barely get the waist closed. The material is OK - a little rough but I assume that is b/c they are iron free. Everything else about them is fine.
I'd also recommend: GAP
- Laura K - customer
- from New York
- May 15, 2013
Sizing was inconsistant. I bought two pair (same model different color). Both the same size. One pair was too short, the other pair the waist was too big. Nice material but had to return them.
- John - customer
- from Long Island NY
- January 14, 2013