- DL1961 Size Guide
- Stylish romance.
- The Emma legging features a flattering mid rise and sleek fitted leg.
- Fresh floral print is presented on revolutionary four-way stretch denim that retains its shape wear after wear—no matter where the day or night takes you.
- Faux front scoop pockets.
- Back patch pockets.
- Signature initial embroidery on the right rear pocket.
- Tonal topstitching.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- 98% cotton, 2% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, hang dry.
- Outseam: 38 in
- Inseam: 29 in
- Front Rise: 8 1⁄4 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 10 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 29. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Emma Legging in Berkeley by DL1961. Sorry!
Interested in new DL1961 products?
Say goodbye to jeans that lose their fit after you wear them a few times. Unlike any other jean around, DL1961 premium denim is crafted with revolutionary four-way stretch denim; which means you'll never have to worry about these jeans sagging, bagging, or stretching out.
The unique four-way stretch denim used by DL1961 retains its fit for the long run (or walk, skip, and dance). Even after multiple wears, these jeans will still fit perfectly. Wherever you put the most stress - the knees, inseam or back rise, DL1961 jeans will take it and bear it with a graceful style never before seen in denim. So, as you try these on, remember, how they fit now is how they'll fit tonight, tomorrow, and on and on. It's DL1961's way of turning the changing room into the fitting room, so you'll always have jeans that fit your body perfectly.
DL1961 Emma Legging in Berkeley
Saw this pant was part of their runway show and loved the way they styled it. It is such a great easy print for spring and summer. I wear it with a grey tee or sweater and I really love it.
- Anonymous - customer
- February 11, 2013