- Does denim that offers the comfort of a jegging and the style of a skinny seem more like myth than reality? Find the best of both worlds in the Diesel® Skinzee.
- Stretch denim jean rocks a low rise and skinny, fitted leg.
- Tonal topstitching complements the clean black wash.
- Belt loops.
- Zip fly with button closure.
- Classic five-pocket design.
- Signature logo ribbon at coin pocket.
- Logo patch at back right waistband.
- 93% cotton, 5% polyester, 2% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 40 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 10 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Skinzee Skinny 813E by Diesel. Sorry!
Interested in new Diesel products?
Diesel has long been a leading pioneer in denim and casual fashion, known for moving outside and ahead of trends in its industry. While retaining always its DNA, in recent years Diesel has evolved into the world of premium casual wear, becoming a true alternative to the established luxury market. Continually attracting new fans from all around the world, the label’s cult international following spans even farther from the tranquil rolling hills of Molvena in northern Italy, home of the company's world headquarters. Despite Diesel’s extraordinary growth, its philosophy is the same as when it was created in 1978: It is still a brand that stands for passion, individuality and self-expression. Today, Diesel continues to blaze its own trail.
Renzo Rosso created the Diesel brand in 1978, choosing the name because it is easy to understand, pronounced the same way around the world, and has a rugged feel about it; at that time, Diesel was also considered an “alternative energy” so it was representative of an alternative taste in casual wear. In 1985 Diesel launched its first ‘For Successful Living’ advertising campaign in 1991, instantly establishing a reputation for innovative marketing. Diesel’s first flagship stores, in New York, Rome and London, opened in 1996.
Diesel clothing design do not follow established trends. That is largely unaffected by fashion fads; it is innovative and at times a bit radical, but it always shows careful attention to detail and focus on the selection of quality materials and production techniques. Diesel shoes, Diesel clothing, Diesel sunglasses and Diesel watch collections effectively precede trends and do not respond to them, with a constant emphasis on quality. The independent working methods within the company translate to a lifestyle attitude - the Diesel way.