- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Diesel Intimates & Swim Size Chart
- Get wet in style with this brave and bold Diesel® swim trunk.
- Poly trunk sports denim-inspired contrast topstitching throughout.
- Logo-printed elastic band sits above the stretch waistband for a stylish layered look.
- Striped side seams add retro appeal.
- Front tie and covered elastic waistband ensure a secure fit.
- Patch pocket at back right boasts hook-and-loop closure.
- Subtle logo hit at left font hem.
- Mesh brief lining.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Waist Measurement: 31 in
- Outseam: 13 in
- Inseam: 2 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size LG (Men's 34-36). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Barrely Swim Trunk UYG by Diesel. Sorry!
Interested in new Diesel products?
Diesel has long been a leading pioneer in denim and casual fashion, known for moving outside and ahead of trends in its industry. While retaining always its DNA, in recent years Diesel has evolved into the world of premium casual wear, becoming a true alternative to the established luxury market. Continually attracting new fans from all around the world, the label’s cult international following spans even farther from the tranquil rolling hills of Molvena in northern Italy, home of the company's world headquarters. Despite Diesel’s extraordinary growth, its philosophy is the same as when it was created in 1978: It is still a brand that stands for passion, individuality and self-expression. Today, Diesel continues to blaze its own trail.
Renzo Rosso created the Diesel brand in 1978, choosing the name because it is easy to understand, pronounced the same way around the world, and has a rugged feel about it; at that time, Diesel was also considered an “alternative energy” so it was representative of an alternative taste in casual wear. In 1985 Diesel launched its first ‘For Successful Living’ advertising campaign in 1991, instantly establishing a reputation for innovative marketing. Diesel’s first flagship stores, in New York, Rome and London, opened in 1996.
Diesel clothing design do not follow established trends. That is largely unaffected by fashion fads; it is innovative and at times a bit radical, but it always shows careful attention to detail and focus on the selection of quality materials and production techniques. Diesel shoes, Diesel clothing, Diesel sunglasses and Diesel watch collections effectively precede trends and do not respond to them, with a constant emphasis on quality. The independent working methods within the company translate to a lifestyle attitude - the Diesel way.
Although these are nice shorts (just the shorts aspect) I had to return them because they could do without the fake underwear liner. I get the look the shorts are going for but who wears underwear underneath their net lined swim trunks anyway? If I was 100% fitness model, I guess they would look good. The tight elastic band just created love handles where I otherwise do not have them. They are just not flattering shorts.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- December 6, 2012