- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Stay organized with this stylish and spacious messenger made of durable nylon canvas.
- Holds several bottles, diapers, a snack and a few of your baby's favorite outfits.
- Single adjustable cross body strap. Cross body drop: 21" length.
- Front exterior zip pockets.
- Flat bottom.
- Top zip closure.
- Interior lining with a back wall zip pocket.
- Dimensions: 18" wide x 5 1/2" deep x 13" high.
- Depth: 5 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Black Peace by Diaper Dude. Sorry!
Interested in new Diaper Dude products?
Pegula of Diaper Dude, noticed that most diaper bags and accessories sold at retail stores were designed with women´s sense of style in mind. Instead of carrying his baby-stuff around in a gym bag or backpack, Pegula created The Diaper Dude diaper bag for dads. By merging hip styles with functionality, The Diaper Dude diaper bag appeals to image-conscience men everywhere looking for ease of use.
Chris was a natural role model for dads and found that his friends gravitated towards him for parenting advice of all kinds. With the help of diaper bags by Diaper Dude, Chris´ diaper bag creation has helped hundreds of dads get into the groove of parenting by approaching fatherhood from a fun, realistic and relaxed perspective. With such a fantastic business concept, Zappos.com is very happy to carry men´s diaper bags by Diaper Dude, who assist today´s dads in parenting by letting them have it all “in the bag.”
Diaper Dude Black Peace
I love it! I cloth diaper and it can hold 2 CD's, a package of wipes, a mini blanket, my wallet, the travel thing for formula all in the main pocket. not counting what is in the mini zippered pocket. The three outer pockets hold sanitizer, wet bags for the cloth diapers, my stuff that I don't always need but it's good to have on hand. I love this bag! The stroller straps are amazing easy to put onto the stroller.
I'd also recommend: Would definately reccomend this to anyone!!
- Jennifer S - customer
- from Killeen, Texas
- August 3, 2010