- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Play up your quirky side with this pretty patterned purse. Peppered with pouches and plenty of pockets, this Bols Eli bag is perfect for weekend errands or a play date!
- Made of patterned textile with synthetic leather trim.
- Zip top flap with magnetic snap closure.
- Adjustable, detachable crossbody strap.
- Exterior front slip pockets.
- Exterior back zip pockets.
- Lined interior with back wall zip pocket and organizational slip pockets.
- Bottom Width: 11 in
- Depth: 1 in
- Height: 7 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 55 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 25 in
- Weight: 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Bols Eli by Desigual. Sorry!
Interested in new Desigual products?
Desigual stands for innovation and fun, and their flamboyant skirts, patchwork blouses, and distinctive dresses reflect the brand’s philosophy. Their clothes are an invitation to live life and are full of positive messages.
Since 2011, Desigual has collaborated with the French designer Christian Lacroix to create a signature line of apparel and accessories inspired by Cirque du Soleil. Today, the collection has grown to include creative kids’ clothing designed to bring magic and color to the world.
Unique patterns and innovative colors ensure every seam in the collection exudes happiness, optimism, and energy that is impossible to ignore. Desigual bags and accessories invoke love and passion. These beautifully crafted handbags and accessories share the same creativity and positive attitude of the women who love them.
Desigual is a brand that seeks to inspire. Using color, pattern, and the written word the collection transmits the idea that there is always something new, positive and fun around the corner and speaks to those who long to communicate their happiness through color.
Desigual is not the same.