- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The 4 Wheel Garment Bag is part of the Delsey® Helium X'pert Lite Collection.
- Arrive at your out-of-town meeting looking like you just picked your clothes up from the cleaners when traveling with the 4 Wheel Garment Bag from Delsey.
- Exterior is constructed from twisted nylon dobby material with vapor barrier for durability and long lasting use.
- Integrated lightweight memory frame helps retain the original shape.
- Retractable pull handle lessens the strain on your arm and also locks into place when not in use.
- Additional top handle allows you to easily lift the bag into an overhead bin.
- Add-a-bag clip with adjustable webbing allows additional bags to be carried effortlessly.
- Two front exterior pockets provide easy-access storage for your smaller personal items.
- Integrated 3-dial TSA-approved combination lock keeps items safely locked away during travel.
- SecuriTech Zipper System™ provides a secure closure that unzips book-style to reveal a fully-lined interior.
- Zippered main compartment opens book-style to reveal a fully lined interior that features a zippered curtain to protect your clothing, two zippered accessory pockets, two zippered undergarment and shoes pockets compression straps to secure your clothing, and a hanger hook.
- Reinforced corners, skid plate and kickplate offer protection against the typical wear and tear.
- 360º rotation wheels assure multi-directional rolling for effortless mobility through the airport.
- Open dimensions: 23" wide x 5" deep x 45" high.
- Width: 22 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 10 in
- Height: 23 in
- Weight: 12 lbs 3 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Helium X'pert Lite - 4 Wheel Garment Bag by Delsey. Sorry!
Interested in new Delsey products?
Founded in 1946 in Paris, Delsey® luggage has become the second largest luggage and business case company in the world. With their innovation for quality luggage, Delsey has crafted superior and lightweight suitcases, totes, and duffels that suit every traveler's needs.
From hardside to softside, business to pleasure, Delsey provides the quality and durability you can rely on. Using ballistic nylon and polycarbonate ABS blend as outer materials in a variety of colors, their line of fine luggage and totes are built to be both rugged and lightweight. Delsey's attention to detail doesn't stop there. With great features such as self-repairing zippers and 3-dial TSA locks, their line is built tough and travel safe.
With specialized carry-on trolleys that have built in suiters for the traveling businessperson to expandable rolling trolleys for the world traveler, the Delsey collection is sure to suit any traveler's needs. When you travel, you have enough things to worry about. Your luggage holding up shouldn't be one of them. Get out and see the sights. Travel the world in style and worry-free with Delsey luggage.
Delsey Helium X'pert Lite - 4 Wheel Garment Bag
We looked at a lot of bags before deciding on this one, and we're very happy with it. It's very roomy and easily accommodates clothes for a week-long trip. The layout is nice with deep accessory pockets and two shoe pockets. My husband loves being able to attach his laptop bag with the extra baggage strap on the outside. The quality seems very good, and I'm optimistic that it will stand up to airline treatment. It's on its 4th or 5th trip now and still looks great. Finally, the price is great. The only other bag we found that met our requirements for size and quality was a Tumi bag that cost about four times the price of this bag. Other bags in this price range (including other Delsey lines) just didn't seem durable enough to handle dozens of flights per year.
- Julie G - customer
- from United States
- May 7, 2013
Love this piece! Not only is it truly lightweight (which was awesome for staying under airline weight requirements), but there is also tons of space. My mom and I used this bag for our formal dresses and as her main piece of luggage and we still had room to spare. The four 360 wheels make for easy navigation in tight spaces. Would highly recommend!
- BA - customer
- from TN
- February 22, 2013