- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Carry-On Expandable Suiter Trolley is part of the Delsey® Helium Fusion 3.0 Collection.
- Bolt from one out-of-town business trip to another with style and ease when you travel with this Carry-On Expandable Suiter Trolley from Delsey.
- Bag expands an additional 2" to allow for extra packing space of those must-have items.
- Made from durable 1200 denier EverLast™ polyester with EVA foam backing for rugged dependability.
- In-pocket Tote-a-Long™ clip with adjustable webbing strap allows additional bags to be carried effortlessly.
- Recessed locking trolley handle with TPR grip provides one-handed operation for easy travel.
- Top, side, bottom handles offer ease when lifting the case into an overhead airplane bin.
- Two exterior zip pockets are perfect for storing quick-access items such as on-flight reading material, your boarding pass, parking voucher, and more.
- Zippered main compartment is fully lined with suiter clip on the main lid, tie down straps, and pockets for easy storage and security.
- Protected and recessed Velocity™ in-line skate wheels for an easy roll and long-lasting service.
- Width: 11 4⁄5 in
- Depth: 14 1⁄5 in
- Height: 20 9⁄10 in
- Weight: 7 lbs 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Helium Fusion 3.0 - Carry-On Expandable Suiter Trolley by Delsey. Sorry!
Interested in new Delsey products?
Founded in 1946 in Paris, Delsey® luggage has become the second largest luggage and business case company in the world. With their innovation for quality luggage, Delsey has crafted superior and lightweight suitcases, totes, and duffels that suit every traveler's needs.
From hardside to softside, business to pleasure, Delsey provides the quality and durability you can rely on. Using ballistic nylon and polycarbonate ABS blend as outer materials in a variety of colors, their line of fine luggage and totes are built to be both rugged and lightweight. Delsey's attention to detail doesn't stop there. With great features such as self-repairing zippers and 3-dial TSA locks, their line is built tough and travel safe.
With specialized carry-on trolleys that have built in suiters for the traveling businessperson to expandable rolling trolleys for the world traveler, the Delsey collection is sure to suit any traveler's needs. When you travel, you have enough things to worry about. Your luggage holding up shouldn't be one of them. Get out and see the sights. Travel the world in style and worry-free with Delsey luggage.
Delsey Helium Fusion 3.0 - Carry-On Expandable Suiter Trolley
Great product. Easy to handle and roomy carry-on that can be expanded if checking bags. Bought 3 as gifts when going on a trip with family. This is similar to an older product in the same brand that was a Consumer Report "best buy" I had purchased and have enjoyed for years. After that purchase, I completely stopped checking bags by putting purse in a backpack during boarding for my "personal item" (or inside a laptop case -- anything that will fit under a seat while the suitcase goes in the overhead).
- Anonymous - customer
- from Atlanta, GA
- April 22, 2013
We love this bag. I ordered this bag from Zappos because I have another one that's a few years old. We needed both as carry-on bags for a big family trip this summer. The new one is even better than the old one. The strap to attach other bags can be zipped away so it doesn't get caught on things. The bag travels super well on airplanes -- fits easily into the overhead compartment and the wheels are excellent for in the airport. I hope it will hold up as well as the older one has. I should add that the zipper expansion is also a big plus for when I need to check the bag. I can fit so much in this bag that I don't really need much else for a trip of any length. That said, I'm pretty sure that you couldn't take the bag on the plane when using the expanded version. You would have to check it.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Oregon
- August 14, 2012
I had an earlier version of the same bag - it was much better. This one has cheap-quality pockets that look to be made of low-quality liner material and not well designed at all - no separator and no place for shoes (my other Delsey has good-quality fabric pockets with a separated set of pockets for shoes or slippers). The expansion section is poorly designed - it puffs out even if there's nothing in the bag - making it appear "oversize" for carry-on. The strap for a "piggy-back" bag is attached inside the front top pocket - completely and totally useless! The zipper has to be completely open to use it. What a lousy design. The only things they did right were to enlarge the wheels and strengthen the handle. Everything else is cheap cheap cheap - not designed for a traveler at all.
- Terri M - customer
- from United States
- December 8, 2012